or Connect

Posts by Nugget

Hi everyone! How's it going? There's this great contest going on called, "Make your Dreams Come True with Mirassou." One business women will be awarded $50k, plus a team of highly professional consultants to help kick start their business=D Check out... mirassou.com for more details & to enter! The deadline is Dec. 15 2007. Anyone gonna give it a shot? I work with them, so just helping pass the info. around:smiles: Have a good weekend everyone, and good luck if...
You should definitely sift the flour! I am definitely going to try this recipe out, sounds yummy:lips: Let me know how all your cakes come out!
wow, this is a really useful list...
hey best of luck tessa! You're choice to do that is really inspiring:smiles:
haha those are great! Thanks for posting this, it's a great idea :)
oh man, I've wanted to see this movie so bad! I heard it was good, and was planning on seeing it on halloween, but I'll be in canada and don't know if it's even playing there :(. Oh well!
well, I'm a 24 year old woman who's lived in Los Angeles for about seven years now. I'm from an Italian background, so food has always been a big part of my life. I love the energy of cooking, and the social aspect of a good meal and friends :).
How is everyone's day so far? I'm Nugget from Cali ;)