Posts by panini

I had this same problem when I began making jerky. I'm not sure if it was Amazon, but I tracked sanitized caulking tubes used in a regular old caulking gun. I can't tell you how many other things I've used them for. In fact today, I had to replace some small porcelain tiles in our pool. I grabbed one and filled it with mud and voila! No mud coming up through the cracks, etc. here's a link, but read about the ones available. Mine actually stated food...
If the GM didn't even consider you, I'm going to assume he or she didn't explain the Chefs firing.. I'd call for a meeting to see why your superior was terminated so abruptly. Just me, but i'd make sure the Chef didn't throw you under the bus on the way out.
Just me, but I don't think those eclairs look so bad. With Choux , it isn't really about finding the right formula that will produce a perfect, clean, size and look. It's usually is in the method and procedure. I really think you will find success if you experiment with procedural trial and error before formulas. I have made eclairs state side, oversees, etc. Some of the formulas were totally against my taste preference. But I always managed to tweak the procedure to...
For me personally, it would be legal advice first. Do you're due diligence. Gather any and all information, questions, etc. Buy an hour of time with someone who has legal experience in the exact same scenario. Forward a brief description of your situation in writing ahead of time. When you arrive make it perfectly clear that you do not expect chit-chat, introductions, etc. Your goal is to come away from that hour with a positive direction / next step towards a resolution...
blizzardbakes Just a thought. It sometimes can  get windy on the beach. We have displayed wedding cupcakes in boxes before. We take some cabinet wax and fold it over a glass similar to the cupcake diameter. We leave it higher on two sides. Then drop a few fresh blackberries down the creases. When you open the box you will have a small placemat to eat on. If possible we will ask the bride if she or hubby would like to put personal inscription.on it. funny, I usually...
Danny T. Time to get back to the OP's question. Small restaurant looking for economical POS system.   Please don't assume your communicating with partially or unsuccessful business owners. You're hearing @foodpump , but you not listening. I don't think he even used the word Square. There's just no need to tell me to use my head. 2.75% on merchant processing is outrageous for me. I've been playing the processing game for 35-40+ yrs. As far as calling @foodpump an old...
Calphalon Knives Recalled For Breakage Over 2 million Calphalon knives sold individually and in sets made between August 2008 and March 2016 have been recalled in the U.S. and Canada for a potential laceration hazard caused by breakage that can occur during use. See the full Calphalon knife recall list from the Consumer Product Safety Commission and for next steps...
South American Fusion may take more energies to quasi match to local tastes. Something special like that I would think should command 900. a day on the low end and go up from there.
@blizzardbakes ,  Off topic. Do you know what the ambient temperature will be when you display your cupcakes? Just making sure they are not planned for outside, hot and sunny. Personally, I prefer to impart more flavor with the fresh product itself when possible. Flavoring the buttercream is fine, but I feel the problem is getting the flavor to break through the sweetness. This is why for me personally,when I'm required to flavor a buttercream, I prefer a Swiss over...
Sounding like a Square salesperson. Square is an option ( a processing company) but certainly has nothing to do with cutting edge or boning up. It's geared to mobile processing. The OP mentioned having POS capabilities. Square has none. Square also charges an extra fee for manual transactions. This is very common when there might be a bad cell. Square doesn't appear to have any risk policies in place or use them regularly, and when you do hit an algorithm, they may hold...