or Connect

Posts by panini

I agree with @chefpeon  about growth. I would consider a 60/30. I assume you know what a collar does. A 60qt mixer with a reducer to accept a 30qt bowl. Looks like this. The most important thing about buying a planetary mixer is to seek out a good repair man. Do you have 3 phase or 220? .
We had to put down our adopted beagle (Louie) 5 months ago. He had been with us for 15 yrs. Yesterday we had to put down Louie s best friend (Bella).Also a beagle. We adopted her when we got Louie.   You can prepare, and prepare, but you're never prepared when it happens. You wouldn't think a pets leaving would hurt so much. At least they will be together again. RIP Bella&Louie 
@BakingBee  Hi I think the answer to your question is what time of the day they are for. If it's for le snack in the early afternoon I would just vary the toppings. ie coarse sugar, choco, chips, etc    If is it is for the evening after dinner I would fill them. Chouquettes are commonly filled. if it is a full dessert I would go with profiteroles. HTH's panini
Fluffy or spongy? Fluffy, just use a Genoise formula.   Spongy, use a spongy formula.
Try using a spray bottle for you milk. Just spray each side so that they are still a little hard in the middle. Don't worry, they will be moist all the way when you finish the cake. have fun.
This might have already been said. Try your formula with a better sugar or flour. During the baking process most  of the impurities rise to the top. The skin is sweeter and some people really like this. For me, I can do without the roach parts and such.
Hi,@davhill, I've been following along for a while. Sounds like you're getting close. The one suggestion I have is to rid yourself of the wooden spoon and get a synthetic one to handle the heat. The wood is porous and can be holding all sorts of moisture and things.
I threw in One Nation under a groove. Small world, I like to cook to Bernie W
where are you. Clear creek is around at whole foods
@peisenberg, I installed a couple of kuisinarte wall ovens two years ago, I really like them with the enclosed elements. I put a small gas on the otherside. I have had no problem with recovery. I did install a Vent a hood brand which helps. made right here in Tx. for about a .25 of the price. Warming lights. I have to tell you my 6 burner Vulcan has given a lot of problems,