or Connect

Posts by teamfat

And a rude one that will send me to the fiery deep for quite some time.   So Jesus walks into the motel, throws some spikes on the desk and asks "Can you put me up for the night?"  
An Easter joke for all you Catholics who did well in math.   Jesus: Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Peter: Amen! Jesus: Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. Paul: Amen! Jesus: y = a(x – h)2 + k Peter: wtf? Paul: Don't worry, that's just one of his parabolas.
This Wheel's on Fire is one of my favorite tunes, from The Band's "Music from Big Pink"  Many consider that album as quite an influence on American Rock & Roll in the 70s.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YkbkkbicmYs   (hmm, the embed didn't work.)
Are you sure that isn't an entree and a dessert?   mjb.
Yep. It is what I had for dinner.  Crisp up a couple strips of bacon, remove from pan.  Add minced shallot to hot grease, let it soften while crumbling the bacon. A splash of vermouth, give it a minute. Dump in the cooked pasta, the bacon bits and the beaten egg, give it a good stir.  Add in the cheese, another good stir.  Oops, I left out the fresh basil.  Oh well.   So yes, @Lagom you got it right.   mjb.
Quick and easy:   Pasta bacon egg shallot grated parmesan splash of vermouth
@ordo thanks for the laugh of the day.   mjb.
At what point do you "dump the juices" ?   mjb.