or Connect

Posts by teamfat

As a general rule, fresh versions of the stuff found in the packets is better.   mjb.
 Something in Micheal Symon's comment could make for an interesting discussion. Oh, wait, we've gone over it before. mjb.
 Yep. Still about 2 more weeks before the end of the month. Hope you can work something into the challenge. mjb.
Trying out something new for me. It worked. It worked very well.   The Players         Trying something new here - a tomato rhubarb chutney.  Of course there's the rhubarb, and the heirloom tomatoes - the one on the left might be Aunt Somebody's German Green, nut sure about the other one. And some red onion, garlic and ginger root.     The supporting cast includes brown sugar, red wine vinegar, cinnamon, cumin seeds and a black coriander pod.  Can you figure...
Having hosted two challenges I know what you mean!   mjb.
Wish my wife was more fond of lamb. I would love to prepare this more often.   mjb.
For some expert tips on cooking pork "tenderloin", check this out. Pay close attention about 1:40 into it.  
Grill or pan fry, minimal seasoning, don't overcook. They probably won't need a brine.   mjb.
I've not seen any indication of the roasting temps, perhaps that is part of the reason the first person failed to get a satisfactory result?   mjb.
 Never tried sauntering, I usually stroll or lope my veggies.  ( Sorry, I had to.) Nice to see some pics getting posted. mjb.