or Connect

Posts by teamfat

Smelts just dusted in seasoned flour and deep fried - fish flavored french fries. Sauce as you desire.   mjb.
Hmmm...  oil, water, egg yolk, vinegar and lemon juice. What can be made with those ingredients?   mjb.
A place in town used to make a KILLER puttanesca. The couple that opened it sold out. Now they don't even have actual anchovies in the kitchen. We don't eat there much anymore.   mjb.
No pictures, but a local market stocked up on prime grade strip and ribeye, anticipating good sales for July 4th cookouts. And as I anticipated, after the weekend a number of steaks found their way in the "used" meat bin. Last night I ate a prime ribeye, just under a pound, for about the price of choice sirloin.   It was good. And I'm out of horseradish.   mjb.
 You guys never let me have any fun! mjb.
Fahrenheit is more finely defined. A degree centigrade covers a larger span of temperature than a degree fahrenheit.   mjb.
Nice pies!
I've been meaning to give this a go for some time now. Last couples of years I've pickled extra peppers in vinegar and salt or just frozen.   mjb.
Hash browns, onion, jalapeno, cheese:  
Maybe tomorrow I'll stop by a Burger King and get some onion rings. I pass by a LOT of fast food places during the course of the day. I'm a non-emergency medical transportation provider, a fancy way of say I take people to their doctor's appointments.   mjb.