or Connect

Posts by teamfat

Good choice! Awaiting the choice of our next host @Koukouvagia !!   mjb.
I almost tried sweetbreads during the offal challenge. This looks tasty, maybe I'll give it a shot soon.   mjb.
I thought for sure we'd see steak tartare early on.   Now, what can the next challenge be? There are some things I am surprised have not yet been chosen.   mjb.
Best laugh of the day for me so far.   mjb.
Shucks. May not get one last submission entered. But I have picked my favorite, we'll see what the final result may be. I've enjoyed this one.   mjb.
Meat loaf wellington! How cool!   mjb.
Yes, some very nice work has been presented in the dinner thread as well as the many challenges. My plating pictures are usually marginal at best.  For some reason I really like this one of red cooked pork belly from the pork challenge.  
As I've mentioned times before, my wife says she despises anchovies. I wonder how many she has actually eaten since she started eating my cooking? Of course they have all been dissolved, so to speak, in sauces and soups and such.   mjb.
Very nice. I may get in one batch of fresh sausage before we run out of month.   mjb.
I may have posted this picture of some salt pork I was rendering one afternoon.