or Connect

Posts by stellasmomma

work smarter, not harder. reduction in robo-coupe -on- drip in eggs slowly drip in butter slowly season to taste. hold as normal especially great for large quantities
absinthe... probably heart shaped "absinthe makes the heart grow fonder"
anyone have any experience making a large batch of lollipops? I'm making 500 for an event and I'm wondering how big a batch 2 people can handle at once before it hardens; how long it needs to stay in the mold, etc, so I can figure out how many molds to buy. thanks in advance.
anyone have any experience making a large batch of lollipops? I'm making 500 for an event and I'm wondering how big a batch 2 people can handle at once before it hardens; how long it needs to stay in the mold, etc, so I can figure out how many molds to buy. thanks in advance.
“There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.”
amen. Shel, your "philosophical" reasons are snobby. Miss Manners would tell you to get off your high horse.
as far as Boston not being foodie, it couldn't be further from the truth. check out www.bostonchefs.com for menus, pictures, and job listings from some of the greats. it is fairly expensive, but you can live in the burbs and take the T in.
i'm with saltydog. a little baby arugula and crushed red pepper infused oil is great too.
i have no earthly idea what you are talking about.
you can spin latin/caribbean on the pork, it's very popular here on the west coast of FL, and of course Miami. That says beach more than asian.