or Connect

Posts by RPMcMurphy

My MIL is a pescetarian, but mainly for the welfare of animals...she's certainly not healthy.  She won't eat a single chicken, but will HOUSE a dozen shrimp. Don't make a bit of sense to me...    
"Kobe" or "Waygu" anything....that's ground.   Like...sliders....or burgers.
Kobe/Waygu 'ground' beef. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH pet peeve.
anyone haz?   Just discovered this place at the local market Tres Pupusa, in Boulder, CO.  They had a stand making papusas and wow....chorizo egg and cheese pupusa, I think I can eat one of those every day. I'd love to be able to make a big batch and put them in the fridge at work for the week.   Any favorite recipes?
In-house made gooseliverwurst on fresh rye, with a slice of onion and mustard, preferably from European Provisions in NJ.
I spent the first 12 years of my life in Browns Mills NJ. welcome!
Wow that's pretty awesome!
Not sure if this is the right section or not...if not, feel free to move.   The wife and I are relocating from NJ/NYC area to beautiful Boulder, CO. For the time being we'll be living right in Boulder for at least a year or so until we decided where we want to buy. I've been to boulder quite a few times, and I know all the 'popular' restaurants (Frasca, The Kitchen, etc...) I'm looking for the hidden gems, good markets, and basically overall pointers of...
Trying to make Mole Negro for the first time....toasting the various chili seeds.....and chilis....burning eyes...smoke....hot seeds popping in my eyes...smoke out...bad.....all day and it was horrible.
No, it's not common but has happened to me on more than one occasion. Most recently at a resto in Jersey called Sahara.