or Connect

Posts by bellapria

Great recipe courtesy of Red Lobster. I love this recipe and it is always a great turnout at dinner parties. 4 eight- to ten-ounce pieces of fresh grouper fillets, skinless ½ cup canola oil Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Blackened Redfish Magic 2 tbsp. green onions, chopped 4 seven-ounce portions cooked Asian soba noodles (linguini can be substituted) 2 ounces red bell pepper, cut into thin strips 4 ounces broccoli florets, slightly blanched and chilled 4 ounces snow peas,...
I too like chef Irvine, and how lucky are you to be married to a chef!!!! I wish my hubby was a chef!
Recently some friends and I went to dinner at Butterfly in Chicago. It is a sushi restaurant that had some of THE BEST sushi I have ever had in my life. You have to try the samurai Monster roll. MMMMM
I wondered the same thing when I bought fresh garlic from a local gardener. I loved it, but it was a little milder than i was used to. Thanks for the answers!
I say, when it molds it is bad
I like that one too:)
I would just say make sure your oil is hot enough
Thanks for the post :)
That recipe sounds delicious. I love how martinis have been reinvented. I know they really don't deserve to be called martinis, but I enjoy them anyways!
I know these aren't asian, but they are delicious non the less. Here is a cool video on shrimp to go right along with it. Just something fun :) www (dot) redlobster (dot) com/blog/2007/10/celebrate-shrimp (dot) asp This recipe is great for shrimp and other seafoods Cajun remoulade 2 cup mayonnaise 1 TBSP Sweet Pickle Relish 1 tsp Cajun Spice 1 tsp Tabasco 1 tsp Ketchup 1 tsp Capers (optional) This one is awesome on salmon or shrimp Cherry Maple Glaze 2 cups Real...