or Connect

Posts by TheCook12

Does anyone have a beet horseradish recipe for Passover?:lips:
In one of my travels I picked up a simple cookbook called America's Best Fish and Seafood by Landoll's. Don't know if it is still in print, but it was simple and easy to follow.
It is a 6-8 pound boneless leg roast
My husband brought home a venison roast the other day. I have never cooked one before. Would love a good recipe.
the site is nowwerecookinkids.com check it out and let me know what you think!
hello all, I am just wondering if anyone has tried to sell their cookbook using their own eBay store. I am thinking about opening one up to sell my children's cookbook and wondering if it worth doing. Thanks! :lips:
If you have children... I just published a cookbook called "Let The Kids Cook!" It is on amazon.com if you are interested. It's great because the recipes are not hamburgers and hot dogs. They are more adult recipes, such as spanish paella, meatloaf and apple crisp. And they are recipes that children can actually do. Please check it out and let me know what you think.
I agree... "Julie and Julia" is a good book
Mezzaluna, thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to get to know people in this community and share tips that I have learned over the years. I hope I can share my children's cookbook with people on this site because maybe they will want to purchase it for their own children.
I am new to the Cheftalk forum and wanted to ask a quick question. I published a children's cookbook catered to young children who are just starting out cooking. I know it's a great buy for any young child who wants to begin to learn how to cook. There are step-by-step instructions for children and adults so both can work together in the kitchen to prepare delicious meals. Right now, as many first time authors, am having a tough time getting started and wanted to know...