or Connect

Posts by foleyisgood

i kind of giggled here... I was wondering, why does a cold soup matter?
two words: eggplant involtini
because you ask why...
Two part question: What was your first job in the industry? What would you suggest for a young cook trying to get his foot in the door?
I too, wait with bated breath
I am in a very unique situation as far as feet are concerned. I wear a prosthetic on my right leg and my left is missing toes and is completely flat footed. I don't think I have ever had a pair of work shoes that weren't excruciating.
what are the best shoes for 16 hour days?
I was a research rat... history major. I read and wrote, organization was the name of the game for me. The plan was to write or become a professor/teacher, it didn't work out.
I wish I had something more substantial to send. My Resume reads like a template, empty for the most part. I'll try to get something to you however. thank you edit: sent
thanks Its not just how I approach school either. I perform better than 95% of the other students in my class. They look to me for help, advice, ideas. One of them inadvertently called me 'chef' when I told him to do something. We all had a good chuckle about it when our instructor came over to me, put his hand on my shoulder and said 'dont worry, the title suits you.' I'm really good at this, but not just good, I was born to do this. edit: so many people throw around...