or Connect

Posts by dudethatsmine

dude who cares if you have spondylolysis thats something you could get over with treatment and surgery your seriously going to let something like a back injury stop you or mold you in to what you want to do theres people out there that run marathons with one real leg and people that climb mt everest with one arm and a eyepatch. you might just need a new place to work at to bring back the spirit or if you really know that you do not like the lifestyle maybe you could be a...
i would seriously think about blowing my head off and ending it all if i ever lost my sense of smell and taste forever.
interesting read about a veg chef Conscious Choice: The Making of a Vegetarian Chef Personally I think it would be hard to reach chef hood by being a veggie its kind of like being a fur coat designer but being a member of PETA at the same time :D. But nothings impossible you could also be a personal chef or private chef that offers veggie services to people that want to eat that way. Its also hip to be a vegetarian in the celebrity world now who knows you could become a...
well if i am a employer and i looked at some one with all those papers with no years of work experience prior id let you peel my shrimp and clean out the grease traps then you could work your way up and help the cooks with their prep work for service ill also start you out at 8.50 a hour sound good ?. Its never made sense to me in this industry to have all these degrees. Find good mentors and learn from each place you work at their is no secret code to make you get to...
he will be missed two of things could have happened to him the cult of scientology killed another of its members or china is now putting lead on the handles of the treadmills they are making.
Well first off yes get your highschool diploma or if for whatever reason if you need to your GED. Now right now i am on the line at a decent place that cooks the food i like to cook finally so i am happy about that. Now what i would suggest you do on your senior year is concentrate on your studies and then half way through the year of school if all seems to be going well and you can see light at the end of the tunnel get a job for after school hours in a place close by...
sex or masturbation whatever is available to you or combine sex and eating ice cream at the same time u work off the ice cream wile being pleasured. Hey i am just keeping it real and then after that go kill some people in either CoD4 or GTA4 for best effect wile killing people smoke some weed and then see how much you care about those 18 missing work papers. All these methods are tried and tested except for the ice cream + sex part that could be fun but when i picture it...
i would so rather work for Petrozza but oh well Ramsey picked Christina beacuse shes young and they can mold her up to what they want i guess???? and shes a cute little thing.
i get ya lol
realllyyyy lol only two kinds of dishwashers hmm what about the ones trying to get there foot in the door to work there way up in a place. Easy work i do not know about that depends what place you are washing everyones pots and pans and all there ****. The place i work at i am the last one to leave and be done wile everyone is having drinks and i am washing and cleaning everything in the place. Only time i get to cook or do anything with food is before service with the...