or Connect

Posts by MaryB

Take wings, separate into the drum and wing section(as mentioned, keep the tips for stock! I toss them in a foodsaver bag until I have enough). Deep fry. When done toss in a 50/50 mix of melted butter and Franks hot sauce. This is supposed to be the original Anchor Bar wing recipe. I usually bump the Franks/butter to more like 60/40. Heat the hot sauce then off the heat melt in the butter so it doesn't break.   But i am being lazy tomorrow, bunch of deep friend junk food!
In MN we call that a hotdish and it can be any one dish meal.
Hmm I have been hungry for chimichangas smothered in a beef/onion gravy... or maybe a nacho cheese sauce...
With spring coming up I was looking forward to the garden forum again...
Edge Pro sharpener! Not cheap but it puts a repeatable edge on a blade.
Penzeys! I have bought from them for years and have never been disappointed! Mostly whole spices but their onion and garlic powder are good stuff!
I use 2 jars, one I am working from is oldest, second is new. When I empty the first I switch to the second, wash the first then start using it to fill. Gives me a first in , first out rotation so it doesn't get stale.
An enamel pan does not need seasoning! Soap, water, strip it down to the enamel! My Lodge enamel dutch oven is almost non-stick inside! I made a roast in it last Friday, ate the last of the leftovers on Sunday and washed it. After sitting 3 days in the fridge it wiped right off!