or Connect

Posts by MaryB

Standard camp cooler, it will keep it hot for hours as long as the lid is closed. Once there you could use 3-4 sterno cans under it to keep it hot. Will need to stir often if it is chilly outside.
Use this temp controller to keep an electric heating pad in the range you want. Set the pad at maximum and let the PID do the control. Easy to wire up if you are familiar with electrical stuff.   http://www.amazon.com/Lerway-All-Purpose-Temperature-Controller-Thermostat/dp/B008KVCPH2/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1424739677&sr=8-16&keywords=PID+temperature
To much heat for authentic Mexican. Most is not very spicy!
I have made some pretty dense loaves at times while experimenting. Ate them but not what I want for a sandwich!
Bad time of year for it here in MN... about all I can do is bread and my bread baking skills need improvement before I post anything!
I never foil butts unless I need to hold them, best is fresh off the smoker. I tend to eat so much bark while pulling that I am full.
Nice size plot, last year mine was 15x20 so almost as big. Plus all the containers of various stuff.