or Connect

Posts by MaryB

Just make the Bisquick egg pie and be done with it, toss your sauce over the top... bisquick, eggs, milk, bacon, cheese... bake it. One of my breakfast for a crowd dishes
Freeze drying is the on;y way to do this and not damage the flavor to badly.
I blanch, cut from the cob, and freeze my own corn in a vac bag with a pat of frozen butter(keeps it from ending up in the food saver). Take a bag out, drop in simmering water and nice hot as close to corn on the cob as you can get.
I think it is the lack of taste with zucchini, one of the most bland things I have ever eaten. Around here people end up trying to give them away, you don't leave your car unlocked or you might find a bag of them in your front seat
Yechhhhh very few frozen foods are edible to me. Sure I will make them once in a great while for a quick fill meal but the ketchup/hot/sauce tends to cover up bad taste!
So eat the stuffing and rice and hide the zucchini where? I am one of the haters but the stuffing might be okay
Arby's are at the top of the greasy list... and they never break apart the ones that are all twisted together so they fry into a lump, horrible and nasty
Cheeseburger pizza is very common where I live. Most pizza places have it on the menu. Ground beef in small pieces, cheddar cheese...
Grilled sourdough with thousand island, roast beef(leftovers work well in thick pieces)tomato, swiss cheese. Called a Springfield Sandwich and different enough that most have never had it.
The Kitchen Aid grain mill is not known for working well to create a fine flour. That is something to look into also. Impact mills will make very fine flour but miss a stone or anything hard and it destroys them.