or Connect

Posts by MaryB

Looks like a panko bread coating... a piece cut open would have helped show thickness of the coat...   I salt and pepper the fish, dredge in seasoned flour then fry. Very light thin crispy coating but the fish I get is primarily freshwater and very light flavored so a heavier coating can smother the taste of the fish.
I like to slow smoke cuts like this to about 135 internal. Let it rest overnight then run it on the slicer for french dips.
"Canola oil is made at a processing facility by slightly heating and then crushing the seed. Almost all commercial canola oil is then refined using hexane. Finally, the crude oil is refined using water precipitation and acid, "bleaching" with clay, and deodorizing using steam distillation.[22] About 43% of a seed is oil;[23] the remainder is a rapeseed meal that is used as animal feed. About 23 kg (51 lb) of rapeseed makes 10 L (2.64 US gal) of canola oil. Canola oil is a...
Use a base mild chili like ancho
Still ignoring the fact it is highly processed with chemicals to produce it and traces of said chemicals can be found in the oil. Pass, extra virgin olive oil is simply pressed and filtered. No chemicals involved. Good butter is simply made from cream and salt...   So eat your chemical factory oil, I will eat my natural fats!
Saute garlic in bacon fat, add blanched green beans and heat through. My favorite way to use green beans form the freezer.
No pictures but I tossed together a quick stir fry last night form chicken breast. Marinated it in soy, olive oil, onion, garlic, splash of sesame oil. Thawed some frozen stir fry vegetables. Simple quick tasty food served with crunch chow mein noodles(need to use them up, they go stale fast). Simple and good.
This study was slammed on several levels at the time(mainly an attempt to squash it by Monsanto) but they have since admitted it is telling and further study is needed with a different rat breed. http://www.businessinsider.com/monsantos-roundup-and-resistant-corn-found-to-be-toxic-2012-9
I picked up 2 German fermenting crocks, going to be making traditional pickles this year.   Page is defunct
We know broccoli and wheat are safe for most people! We have eaten it for thousands of years! And there IS proof that genetic material from what we eat can pass into the blood stream intact!