or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

There's a lot going on with your dish. I don't understand why you took the skin off and what that has to do with sugar. When you cook skinless chicken it forms a tough chewy layer on the outside. The skin helps protect tr delicate flesh of the chicken while it cooks. What's in your souvlaki marinade? If you're going Greek you can then serve it with a quick tzatziki sauce and the rice as you mentioned. Because of the acidity in a typical souvlaki marinade it doesn't...
Did it fall apart as you tried to eat it?  You didn't try to eat it did you?
 I placed the garlic cloves in a small baking dish, covered with olive oil and baked on low for about 35 minutes.  They browned a little bit so I might try the stovetop method next time.  Anything goes, herbs and chili peppers, there is a whole world of possibilities and I can't wait. I used equal parts potato to fish and it was good.  But next time I'm using less potato more fish.  Adding plenty of liquid back into the mixture so that it's too soft to be handled without...
This thread is becoming so random.
BACALAO BRANDADE CROQUETTES   Today is Greek Independence Day and it is customary to eat fish and specifically salt cod (bacalao).  I decided to do something special with it this year and push my technique a little.  It all began with a whole head of garlic confit!  This was my first time making garlic confit and I have a feeling I will be doing confit a lot from now on.   I chopped up the bacalao into small pieces and desalted for about 36hours   Then I covered it...
Nice! @jake t buds 
@GeneMachine spectacular! Is there balsamic in the sweet potatoes? @cheflayne that's is art on a plate, you did a wonderful job elevating a humble street food.
Probably not, all people are different.
Has anyone seen this documentary? It Is the fascinating story of a man who runs as little sushi place not only seats 9 customers and is the best and most exclusive sushi spot in the world! It's on netflix.