or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

Fascinating about those limes.
I'm too fast you can't catch me.
Have you tried it? The way we make them the membrane gets crisp. It does not have the same texture as when raw.
I'm With@butzy on the membrane ūüĎć You've gotten the right advice here so I'll ask, why haven't you tried smoking? It's so easy to do, just soak some wood chips and place them somewhere inside the grill. Not sure if this works with a gas grill. I know it's overwhelming considering how much info is on the net about smoking but once you do it once it all makes sense. Then you'll be addicted and smoke everything.
 Vegetables are technically carbs so maybe that's what the OP means?
Bourguignonne screams wine stew to me, is that my imagination?   Well if you're looking for something a little different this is an excellent article and recipe for "stifado" and the origins of it.  It can be made with beef, chicken, octopus, rabbit, and it is also made with snails.  For the snails you do not need to marinate them, just skip to the recipe.  I've never used the orange in it but I might next time because it sounds so interesting.  This is a rich stew with...
Roasted butternut squash, cauliflower and new potatoes, with garlic and marjoram.  Brown butter and sage pork chop.  
Good news, Salvador Dali's strange and eccentric cookbook is being reissued! http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/dali-surrealist-cookbook-les-diners-gala?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=atlasobscura
Pasta of course.  I always have cheese and vegetables and some kind of protein in the fridge.  Easy and fast.
Boston Cream Pie never gets much attention.