or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

@butzy how about making a yellow pipperade for ratatouille? And that soup sounds awesome.
Grape tomatoes stuffed with crab salad Mini skewers of veggies or cheeses etc Marinated boconcini Sushi
@jake t buds I HAVE to make that apricot brandy glaze!!
I use it for marinades too and I roast potatoes or Brussels sprouts with it. Spinach salad with strawberries and balsamic. Sometimes I add it to onions as they caramlize. Recently I made balsamic braised pot roast. I suggest getting cheap balsamic for something like that. Make a syrup with balsamic and sugar, reduce until it's a nice syrupy consistency and then drizzle over ice cream or cheesecake.
I don't eat much McDonald's because it really does a number on my tummy. But I do wait patiently for the reappearance of the mcrib and then go crazy for days, eating as many as I can. I do splurge on Burger King though, their fries are not so good but I like the burgers and the French toast sticks.
My husband loves bitter melon and cooks it often.
I want!!
I confess:  Today I ordered fried chicken for lunch and ate only the skin. 
Forgot to post the pics.  Nice looking sauce right?  
It turned out super yummy.  Very aromatic.  Due to my obsessive personality I cannot follow a recipe as it is, I must must change something.  I used more mirepoix than the recipe called for.  I omitted the artichokes and I added dijon and butter because of course.  My lemons were too mellow and it could've used a little more brightness but overall the sauce was so beautiful and velvety and unctious.  Those egg yolks did something wonderful.   I didn't have parsley so I...