or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I think only those who care for that rice will make a fuss. If there enough it will continue to be made. But my guess is that it doesn't sell. And every region and market is different. What about other markets in your area? Being in Greece now, there is a type of snack food made by Cheetos that I just love to snack on here but I've never seen them in the states. It wouldn't sell.
I used a fitbit for a long time and it was great. It tracks steps and distance and stairs and calories burned. It has cool little graphs to track your process. It has a sleep band if you want to track your sleep though I never did. The app is cool. I never has a problem with it tracking distance during car or mass transit though it did track elevation. I contacted the company and thy helped me reset it which worked out the glitch. I no longer track though I wore a...
I'm confused, is it really and truly their "best selling" product? And do you think that yet are conspiring for some reason? In also curious, what kind of special dietary needs allocate for instant rice but not for regular rice. Living in a capitalist nation there is only one answer I can think of - it doesn't sell well and so they pulled it.
Not too much cooking going on but lots of eating.
I'm happy to share but I'm no chef so it doesn't really matter. I do feel that home cooks who try to maintain mystery around their recipes are entertaining themselves with the notion that anyone really cares or thinks of them as the best of anything anyway and fully support a persons need to entertain themselves. Giving away a recipe does not rob me of anything. @pollopicu I'm not very good at making pancakes. PLEASE share!
I also like a creamy mustard sauce. I like to stir in some shallots and garlic into the pan drippings and let them soften. Add a dollop of Dijon and deglaze with vermouth. Stir in a little cream and butter and strain. Then sprinkle in herbs like dill or parsley. Also, please watch your language.
Our chicken laid her first egg.
@Ishbel I love Horta too and we have them in the states. But here they taste amazing - unfortunately the best Horta are not in season until late fall so I won't get to taste those. @Pollopicu I haven't seen that movie. But I'll eat a few fish just for you.
These snails are not seafood, they live on the mountain. They have a very earthy flavor
Greetings from Geeece. Delicious dishes everyone! Ordo, that naked pasta, that tart, you're killing me. My first kretan meal. Fried snails, boiled weeds and stuffed zucchini blossoms. Opa.