or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

Have you tried peanut oil?  Also, I use self rising flour.  
I don' know about inexpensive, I am using kerrygold butter lol
Interesting fact I heard on America's Test kitchen podcast yesterday.  They did a test to see which steak cooked better:  a thawed steak or a frozen steak.  And guess what, the frozen steak cooked better in its frozen state.  Can you believe that/   Anyway, we did fajitas and it was super fun and enough.  
Canned pumpkin!
I'm making pumpkin pie from scratch and going to embark on some Pâte brisée.  Anyone with me?  Here goes nothing
I agree that the caul fat idea is pure genius.
That was an amazing video thank you! Now I'm super excited to do this, I can do that!
Why are you providing dinner for these people who can't even be bothered to help you with anything?  If anything, they should be cooking for you, picking you up and giving you lots of left overs to take with you before driving you home!
 That does actually make me feel better thanks!
@Mezzaluna , there are better cuts for roasting imo, I'm only doing the loin because I want to learn to butterfly it and stuff it    @chefbuba  I'll pass on the creamy cheeses but maybe something that would compliment the mortadella like fontina or provolone?  That would be nice.  What's the purpose of the bread crumb, won't that soak up juices and make the loin dry?  That's what I'm picturing anyway.   What kind of knife should I use for this?