or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

That sounds like a brilliant and seasonal modification
Stews here are a weekly thing so I know I'll have some entries.
Bloody mary shots! Champagne mignonette
Congratulations @Jarmo !
Have you made or eaten good risotto? It's wonderful. It's a specific technique of preparing rice, very worth knowing.
I have been meaning to do a proper risotto and a paella and have run out of time. It has been busy around here.
Ok maybe the pot was still hot. I definitely took it off the heat though. I may have did it wrong but it was still delicious.
Looks great Joey. I laughed out loud at the "all that twirling" bit
I admit that I have not eaten sloppy joes since I was in grade school!  The memory of the soft bun and the loose meat falling out, the sweet tangy flavor and the soggy french fries.... yummm!  I'm afraid to try to recreate that experience to tell you the truth.     How does this method look?  Pretty basic and good right? http://allrecipes.com/video/483/how-to-make-classic-sloppy-joes/detail.aspx
@oldschool1982 those gnocchi look fantastic, did you make them yourself?   Thanks for the tips all, there are many fans of kraut here but I'm not one of them.  Which is a terrible tragedy to my husband.  I ended up rubbing them and then putting them in a deep roasting pan with a little balsamic and soy sauce and letting them roast at 295 for 4hrs.  They were not bad, the fall-off-the-bone texture was perfect.