or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I don't like tarragon either, I'm going with parsley, thyme and oregano.Yea the lemon is added at the end.  I could of course nix the cream and just make it a straight up avgolemono sauce.  Or could I temper the egg with the cream and the lemon at the same time or will that break the sauce?
I'm making this tonight http://www.tastingtable.com/cook/recipes/french-chicken-fricassee-artichokes-easy-chicken-spring-recipes-one-pot-meal I just have to ask, is this sauce considered an avgolemono?
I wouldn't leave it out of the fridge and I don't think they will lose flavor in the refrigerator. But if you're worried about that omit the tomatoes and add them before you serve the salad.
@maryb my sauce is made the sameness except I do not use herbs, I put cloves in instead and I like to add a bit of tomato paste as well, makes it more rich. I made it yesterday and added a couple of tbsp of butter this time, made it nice.
 Here's my entry from the mince challenge, my meatloaf wellington won.  Post #127 http://www.cheftalk.com/t/84986/march-2015-challenge-mince/120#post_501788 It looks like I used 50/50 pork and beef and cooked it all the way through and chilling before wrapping in pastry.  I don't know how much fat was in it but I know that I used chuck and pork butt so it mustve been on the high side.
Thats incredible.  You learn something new every day. 
Hello and congratulations to you!! What an exciting opportunity for someone so young. No matter what happens remember that someone thought enough of you to put you in this position and they would not have done so if you hadn't earned it. There will be good days and there will be bad days, but nobody can take that away from you although Chefross just tried a little didn't he? No I'm not down for that at all, you've been given a job that was deemed appropriate for you...
Seriously?! I had no idea!
I've stuffed my pork with mortadella and spinnach.  Yum.
  However, a salmon must be killed in order to obtain the roe.   In other news I would kill for this dish right now.