or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

@Ishbel I love Horta too and we have them in the states. But here they taste amazing - unfortunately the best Horta are not in season until late fall so I won't get to taste those. @Pollopicu I haven't seen that movie. But I'll eat a few fish just for you.
These snails are not seafood, they live on the mountain. They have a very earthy flavor
Greetings from Geeece. Delicious dishes everyone! Ordo, that naked pasta, that tart, you're killing me. My first kretan meal. Fried snails, boiled weeds and stuffed zucchini blossoms. Opa.
Each person has their own personal preference. We can't all like or agree on the same thing.
I know what it is and I know it's fine but I don't think I can enjoy pork so underdone. It's a personal preference. I wouldn't eat Kobe beef raw either.
A potato salad kickstarter?? http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2014/07/07/potato_salad_on_kickstarter_the_project_has_raised_more_than_9_000.html
We're heading to Greece this week for our yearly visit and all my husband can talk about is sardines. He eats them everyday everyday. I wish I had a recipe for you but Greeks only do it one way - salt pepper, olive oil and grill then up. Squeeze lemon on it and it's done.
I don't know about medium rare, that's a hit rare for me for pork. And it depends on why cut you go for as well. The less expensive cuts would benefit from longer slower cooking but then what's the point? I would try to get my hands on a pork chop, seasoned with salt pepper and thyme and chargrilled, served with a squeeze of lemon. Lemon and thyme make pork shine, the are forwardly aggressive but still allow the pork flavor to shine through. Sounds fun, enjoy.
Purposely humble. I like that Joey. I've never met a potato salad I don't like. Have you ever added diced roasted beets? Makes a perfectly pink salad perfect for bridal and baby showers.
I drink mine without milk or sugar. I gave up sugary beverages years ago.