or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I freeze, haven't gotten into canning or jarring. I like to cook the tomatoes first by roasting, blitzing and then freezing in various sizes of ziploc bags. Sometimes I roast them plain, other times with garlic and herbs.
Omg I haven't has cheesecake since Christmas, totally needing some right now! Pass me a slice!
@Nicko I'm so happy to see you participating in the challenge. Are you oil poaching those eggs?
I will fess up. Recently I've gotten in the habit of seasoning steak a half hour before it goes on the grill. I put olive oil, salt/pepper, paprika and oregano. It was an experiment and at first I worried because everyone said you can't salt meat before it hits the grill! Gosh that's hard to stick to doing when you're trying to get the rest of the meal ready and hubby suddenly walks in saying "the coals are ready now," and so you have to drop everything and season. It...
Oh I see! That's heavy. Outside of my comfort zone a bit. Chicken Makhani with coriander/cumin roasted cauliflower and carrots.
Mmmmm, pork.
Thanks! That sounds good. You don't salt it?
Oops. I blame it on the jet lag.
I wasn't going to post because the picture is bad and the preparation so simple but this is what I did for dinner one night. Quail eggs fried in olive oil, served with fresh bread. Boring.
This and Nickos dish look amazing. How does one successfully oven fry?