or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

Tell me about these deep fried pancakes
Thank you for findin that Sylvia, it seems Pete's other passion was dancing. Such a zest for life and living.
I'm so sad to hear this news, my sympathies are with his family. We have lost a great chef and wonderful contributor to Cheftalk and he will be missed. One of his last submissions was to the Show Us Your Face thread, all things happen for a reason and I'm so glad we got to see his smiling self before he left us.
No no marinade, chicken really doesn't not need it. The thigh is very flavorful tender and juicy meat. I only slather it on in the last 5 minutes of cooking. It adds incredible pop of fresh flavor.Cut a few heads of garlic in half and lightly season the exposed side with olive oil, salt and pepper. Wrap each in a bit of foil and throw then in a 350 oven for 45-60min. Take then out and allow to cool completely. Squeeze out all the roasted garlic and mush it up on a bowl....
It's a laptop, there is no button to control the screen.
What's happening actually is that te computer turns on but not the screen. This can be fixed I hope.
I have to take a moment to laugh at the vanilla yogurt marinade. Sorry but that must have been and right to bite into lol. It's ok, we've all been there more or less haha. Ok step away from then skinless boneless chicken. Put it down and walk away. Ok? Your guests will thank you for it. You don't like skin? Fine, take it off before you eat it. But do not even think to put a skinless piece of chicken on a grill the rubbery texture of the chicken is unforgivable and you may...
OMG I have a tried and true recipe. In fact I'm bored to death of making this potato salad but people freak out if I don't make it. I get asked to bring it all the time, it's just so tasty and refreshing. I adapted the recipe from Michael Chiarellos Easy Entertaining. I used red potatoes boiled and quartered, skin on. The dressing is made from 2cups mayo, one cup Dijon. I add a splash of red wine vinegar to thin it up a bit. I add a handful of chopped parsley and 2...
@Ishbel you're back? Pics! I wish I could taste those potatoes, I have a soft spot for potatoes.