or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

Each person has their own personal preference. We can't all like or agree on the same thing.
I know what it is and I know it's fine but I don't think I can enjoy pork so underdone. It's a personal preference. I wouldn't eat Kobe beef raw either.
A potato salad kickstarter?? http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2014/07/07/potato_salad_on_kickstarter_the_project_has_raised_more_than_9_000.html
We're heading to Greece this week for our yearly visit and all my husband can talk about is sardines. He eats them everyday everyday. I wish I had a recipe for you but Greeks only do it one way - salt pepper, olive oil and grill then up. Squeeze lemon on it and it's done.
I don't know about medium rare, that's a hit rare for me for pork. And it depends on why cut you go for as well. The less expensive cuts would benefit from longer slower cooking but then what's the point? I would try to get my hands on a pork chop, seasoned with salt pepper and thyme and chargrilled, served with a squeeze of lemon. Lemon and thyme make pork shine, the are forwardly aggressive but still allow the pork flavor to shine through. Sounds fun, enjoy.
Purposely humble. I like that Joey. I've never met a potato salad I don't like. Have you ever added diced roasted beets? Makes a perfectly pink salad perfect for bridal and baby showers.
I drink mine without milk or sugar. I gave up sugary beverages years ago.
What a wonderful story @eastshores and how unexpected that you enjoyed a salad while it rained. Mine involves potatoes, which should be no surprise to anyone. Although this scenario took place many times in my childhood it's all just one big memory. I used to accompany my grandparents to their various farms which are scattered around outside of our hometown in Krete. Each location had a makeshift kitchenette, just a little room with a small counter, some cutlery and...
Wow wow wow Lagom how amazing this looks! What a spectacular celebration. Salmon with a crust (grainy mustard, garlic, chives, olive oil) roasted and broiled. Served with herbed farro and broccoli
I live for fresh peas. If I'm not here I'm probably shucking.