or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

Should be fine.  
A favorite breakfast around here is grated tomatoes (discard the skins) in a frying pan with olive oil.  Sautee for a minute or 2 and then break some eggs into it.  Wait for the yolk to set and then serve.  Obviously you can add other ingredients in there too, hot chilies, onions, herbs, etc.
 I think the reason for the thinner pasta might be because the sauce is not hot and does not penetrate the noodle as much as a hot sauce.  I'm just guessing here but I'm sure you can use any pasta you like.
I prefer country bread, not the pre sliced stuff in a bag. Any cheese will do but I prefer provolone and emmentaler and ham. Butter both sides and let it cook slowly without pressing it.
Sounds like a very good problem! I would make a raw tomato sauce for pasta like this one http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/summer-garden-pasta-recipe.html I would also like roast batches and freeze for the winter.
 I think the lemon herb risotto sounds much better.  As for the blueberry compote, make sure that you add enough spices to make it truly savory.  Allspice comes to mind.  And instead of chicken go with duck, chicken is a bit delicate while duck can withstand bold flavors and fruit.  
How long does it keep in the fridge after opening?
We should all post our technique videos, it will be fun.  I'll try to do an omelet tomorrow.  It's fun to watch your hands at work. I'm not quite as fast though.
 You can disagree with me safely, I will not send you a malicious PM, I promise. The reason I use dried herbs is because a marinade hydrates them and they provide a lot of flavor without spending a lot of money on fresh herbs.  I do not use fresh herbs in marinades, too costly.  Plus they burn when they hit the grill anyway.  I do serve the fresh herbs on the finished product though, or if I'm making a fresh herb marinade I'll slather it on in the last minute or so.  There...
You do not have to scrape out the gills, they're perfectly find to eat.  I do remove the stem though.  I wash and let them dry thoroughly, no need to peel!  Then I marinate them in olive oil, balsamic, minced garlic, dried herbs, salt and pepper before I grill them.  Top with goat cheese after otherwise it will melt all over your grill.