or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I love the TJ frozen scallps, really good product for the not a lot of money.  I had better luck with these than fresh scallops at the fancy expensive fish markets.   Did you smoke them?  I wouldn't smoke them, too delicate flavor.   I had a wonderful scallop dish that I've tried to recreate at home.  Had it at one of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants.  They were dusted with curry powder and seared.  Sat on a bed of roasted cauliflower puree and drizzled with raisin puree....
 This. More importantly, how do you keep your knuckles safe from the grater?  It takes off quite a bit of skin, speaking from experience.  I do a little prayer before I use the microplane.
??
I think everyone here drank too much braising liquid 
I like it in stir fries.  
I listened to this on the radio yesterday in my car, a very interesting podcast about RICE.  If you're an NPR buff like me you'll really enjoy this, it's informative. http://www.wnyc.org/story/rice-culture-and-cuisine-around-world/
I didn't notice a sweet flavor at all.  It tasted very nutty, much like brown rice.
 Oh I think I remember that.  If you're back on solids now I would suggest mopping up all the sauce with good crusty bread.  
I told you to do this!?!
Approved