or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

Troll
I just had a flashback to my middle school days when we used to make fried bologna sandwiches after school.  Gosh is there anything better than fried bologna?  I think not.  Haven't had it since then and probably never will but I'm a grown up now and I eat mortadella instead hehe.   By the way, I've been giving a lot of thought to making a mortadella stuffed pork loin, I'll let you know when I do.
Me, vegan? No way. They just happen to be the best chocolate chip cookies I ever tasted so I make them.
I'm joining in on the fun.  Not exactly the dish mentioned in this scene out of the movie Leap Year, but inspired by it.     Corned beef with 3 medium carrots and some cabbage   Incidentally, did you know that Columbia Pictures when it first started was known as the "Corned Beef and Cabbage" because of the little money they had to produce?  Interesting...
Wow @petalsandcoco , just wow.
Sounds fancier than it is lol.  I found this description on the net:   "Pork rib roast is also referred to as rack of pork (it also may be labeled center-cut pork loin). The cut originates in the rib area of the loin, so it contains a bit more fat which makes it flavorful.  The pork rib roast/rack of pork is the pork equivalent of a standing beef rib roast or a rack of lamb. For reference, a pork rib roast/rack of pork is a simpler version of a pork crown roast, which...
We do what we can. I think now would be the time to enlist help from family and friends and if you're the one who usually cooks you can sit back comfy in a chair and yell out orders like a chef.  That way you have a fresh homemade dinner.  Or call a pot luck.
I'm always hungry after reading this thread, nice bread kgirl.   Ordo, bravo!   Mushroom risotto, roasted cauliflower, roasted prime rib of pork
It's as much fun watching the clips as it is to see the food they inspired.   @dcarch  I love the porgy and bass, clever!   @kaneohegirlinaz  you're back with a bang, I could watch Julia all day and your chicken is scrumptuous.  Is that a gumbo?   @petalsandcoco  those guys are funny and I want to look them up, your food follows perfectly after the clips.  I see you're just as inspired by Mr. Bean as I am.  I love Mr. Bean so much that I have promised myself that...
Fabulous kgirl! I'm gearing up for the holidays myself. This year I'm making vegan choco chip cookies and gingerbread cakes with lemon cream cheese frosting as gifts.