or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

That's what I'm afraid of. I would really like to be able to turn this into biscuit dough. How would I do that?
Not sure why I never thought of doing this before.  For Thanksgiving I made sausage stuffed mushrooms.  I had a bit of the stuffing left so I I put it into an omelet this morning.  The stuffing had italian sausage, garlic, spring onion, parsley, panko, cream cheese, mascarpone, and parmesan.  It was great.
I thought I was ahead of the game making my pie crusts the day before Thanksgiving only to find out on Tday that my dough was too brittle and crumbly to hold together.  I had to make new pie crusts from scratch.  They turned out fine.  But now I am left with 4 discs of dough that I don't know how to salvage beyond flattening out as best I can and making shortbread.
Omg that looks amazing already!
Ham is cooked.  Pies are in the oven.  I'm about to stuff my mushrooms.
I would kill to eat one of those potatoes.  I'm glad you saw reason.   I did my glaze.  We cook ham first thing in the morning on Tday so that we can have a nice breakfast. Dinner is in the evening.
I think duck might be an even better pairing with cranberry sauce than turkey.  I'm assuming.   I am inspired and will now glaze my ham with pomegranate molasses, allspice and cloves yeehaw.
If anything can benefit from a beautiful cranberry sauce it is duck!  Heavy on the orange I'd say. My personal favorite is a mulled-wine cranberry sauce http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/mulled-wine-cranberry-sauce-233173   As for potatoes, who needs them?  If they don't excite you nix them.  Personally I die a little on the inside when I don't see potatoes on the table but it's not a rule that you have to make them. How about rice? People forget all about...
I don't know. I would never do that to my tzatziki, I like it as is.
I know we're all busy today!  I like to be prepared for a holiday and prep as much as I can in advance.  My contribution to the Thanksgiving table is a ham, stuffed mushrooms, and an apple pie.  So my prep includes   Shopping (done) Cleaning (not done!) Clearing out the fridge (done) Washing all the necessary serving dishes.(done) Picking out my outfit    I'm going to make the pie dough today and chill it overnight.  Tomorrow I will make the filling and...