or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

Ok here's my vegan entry.  These are stewed green beans, a very classic Greek dish.  This is a style of dish called "Ladero" meaning it's stewed in oil and served with the sauce.  The ingredients are as simple as it gets so they must be fine and I was quite lucky to find these beautiful green beans.   1.5 lbs green beans cleaned and cut into 2 in length 2 lbs red skinned or other waxy potatoes, quartered 1 large tomato, diced 1 onion, diced 3 cloves of garlic,...
I score the outside with an X then I wrap them up in foil and roast them in the oven for 20-30 min.
Chicken Parmesan. Didn't have any mozzarella so I used a slice of smoked provolone.
@French Fries speaking of cassoulet, will we be seeing one from you in the stew challenge?
Lots of cooking is happening this weekend, will post pictures when I can! We're starting the weekend with a vegan stew and ending it as Mexican carnivores. Stay tuned!
So what's the difference between egg noodles and pasta that has egg in it?
???? I'm still so confused about this
 I have a family member who makes it every freakin time we go there for dinner, don't know why.  The parsley is so abundant in it and roughly chopped so it's really unappealing in the mouth and I worry for my tummy lol so I don't eat it anymore.  I make it myself about once a year or so but I put the parsley in the food processor - that way a little goes a long way without offending your mouth.
It is difficult to give out information when you are told it is being "collected." Maybe in paranoid because I just heard an npr podcast about internet privacy and it freaked me out. The truth is if the OP had been someone who was a home cook just starting out and was wondering what he/she could do to make things easier in the kitchen I would have responded differently. Buy it makes me nervous to answer random questions that are being collected for a reason that I'm not...
  !!!!!!