or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I double the garlic even if the recipe calls for no garlic.     When I look for new recipes I read only the ingredient list and skim through the instructions.  I figure that if I'm familiar with the technique I know which order the ingredients need to go in.   It goes without saying that in a recipe where the chemistry needs to work out there needs to be measuring, like baking and grains sometimes.  I don't even measure with rice, just cook it like pasta most of the...
That's crazy! Even in NYC Incan find a single duck breast for about $16!
So many colors!
 Or for husbands like mine, who's wife never gives up reign of the kitchen except on nights I'm out.
That's enough to turn me off from watching.  I like Ina Garten but measuring out pepper?  weird    I suppose some people need that but it's a paint by numbers type of cooking.  I go freestyle!
So I am alone here.  There's something about scrambled eggs and maple syrup that's way too much for me to comprehend.  I understand combining sweet and savoury but it's too much for me.
 So pretty :)
I'm no snob either! I eat Cheetos for crying out loud! And I'd certain components of that dish.... The maple bechamel perhaps with sausage, I'm sure other uses could be found for it too. Each component is good but all slapped together? Although its gotten me thinking about breakfast lasagna. I would use potatoes or bread instead of pancakes, and perhaps a mornay instead of the maple bechamel.
Really? Maple bechamel does it for ya lol!? This is not something I expect from a great chef, this is something I expect from hung over frat boys... Or from Paula Dean lol. Pancakes and cheese? Maple bechamel and eggs? Sometimes too many pairings all at once are too chaotic but of course that's just my personal opinion.
Why???? http://www.ulive.com/video/breakfast-pancake-lasagna