Posts by Koukouvagia

I don't grind my own coffee.  But I have accumulated lots of foodie gifts that include coffee beans and I'd like to grind them.  I've had some for years (they do keep for a long time don't they?)  Anyway I only have one small electric grinder that I use to grind spices and my Mom always told me to keep separate grinders for coffee beans.  So what kind of grinder should I get?  The one I have for grinding spices is too small anyway.
So basically I just scrape it off.  It is especially ugly on fish.  But I also do not like that it stays in the pan and interferes with my sauce.  I end up always having to strain my pan sauce eventhough I don't always want to.
It depends on the type of sandwich.  It really does.
This is exactly why I don't like sandwiches.  I don't like cutting in to them and I don't like biting into them for this very same reason.  The different pressure that has to be given at different points of the sandwich by way of knife or tooth.  I do like a good grilled cheese or a soft tuna sandwich.  
I need help identifying and solving a problem I have when I cook pork, especially in a frying pan.  As it cooks the pork oozes a white liquidish stuff and I don't know why.  This happens regularly when I cook pork.  What is it and how do I get rid of it?
@French Fries do you mean to say that you do not like potatoes and tomatoes together?  Is this a French thing?  In Greece potatoes and tomatoes are paired together in a lot of dishes.  It's one of my most favorite flavor combinations.  Potatoes braised with tomato, onion, and garlic is a top favorite.  Potatoes roasted with tomatoes is another.  
Adding vinegar to the water is so unecessary and makes eggs taste like vinegar.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAWduxoCgVk
I'm here I'm here lol. Seriously though the least Haney part of the lamb is the leg and the ribs imo. Both expensive cuts. I prefer cottage pie because I can't stand gameyness. But this is why middle easterners do well wth lamb, we douse it in spices like cinnamon and cloves and it counteracts the game.
Eggplant?
I can't answer this question because I've had neither! Not easy to find but I'll be sure to check out the farmers market soon!