or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I haven't found any great canned tuna.  I buy bumble bee because it's what's available around here.  I stick to chunk light tuna packed in water because albacore has too much mercury in it.  I drain it and add my own olive oil or mayo or whatever.  I did find this last week and bought it, but I haven't tried it yet.
Those are beautiful @Iridium12 !
@pbo2444 that's a very colorful plate of food, looks good and welcome to the site!   @Nate I don't have any advice but I think your slices look mighty fine.   @gonefishin I've never had crawfish, have always wanted to head south and enjoy a boil.   @ordo your dish looks like something a mermaid would eat, the colors scream sealife.   @Joyo if your fish had been trimmed and cut into bite sized pieces it might have looked more elegant but I bet that was one tasty...
It sounds very tasty, I'd like to try making that. Any special instructions? With the richness of the bacon and cheese this may be nice with dijonnaise!Weird, every time you quote jake I get an email notification that yore quoting me.
I hear ya.  A life of standing can cause damage.  I remember when I used to work in my parent's restaurant as a teenager, even then it was too much for me to be on my feet for that many hours.  
@flipflopgirl oh dear I hope you're better soon. I may have missed a post but what happened to you?

There was a set of skills listed on his progress report and one of those skills was literally "coloring inside the lines." The rest of his skills were all met, except for this one and "putting on coat by himself." The tough life of a 3yr old.
 I'm not at all worried about his motor skills lol because there are better ways to measure that than coloring inside the lines.  
 My son is in preschool and he got an "unsatisfactory" grade in art because he doesn't color inside the lines.  My husband (visual artist) couldn't have been more proud.  Really, this is a thing to grade a 3yr old on?