or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

No, but I've been advised to get a Brenville
We like an intense lemon flavor too but we achieve it with the jus or gravy.  I stuff the cavity with lemon and that's about it.  I roast the chicken on a bed of onion/celery/carrot/herbs and lemon slices and roast in a high heat.  Don't forget to add a little water or vermouth during the roasting process because the bottom of the pan can scorch.     When it is cooked I remove the chicken and allow it to rest.  Then I put the pan on the stove top, stir in a tsp of flour...
Have you tried peanut oil?  Also, I use self rising flour.  
I don' know about inexpensive, I am using kerrygold butter lol
Interesting fact I heard on America's Test kitchen podcast yesterday.  They did a test to see which steak cooked better:  a thawed steak or a frozen steak.  And guess what, the frozen steak cooked better in its frozen state.  Can you believe that/   Anyway, we did fajitas and it was super fun and enough.  
Canned pumpkin!
I'm making pumpkin pie from scratch and going to embark on some Pâte brisée.  Anyone with me?  Here goes nothing
I agree that the caul fat idea is pure genius.
That was an amazing video thank you! Now I'm super excited to do this, I can do that!
Why are you providing dinner for these people who can't even be bothered to help you with anything?  If anything, they should be cooking for you, picking you up and giving you lots of left overs to take with you before driving you home!