or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I made an omelete with smoked salmon, mozzarella, and scallions.  
I'm not concerned about the omelet police, I am concerned about the flavor. I made it yesterday and I did not like it.
I would either use equal parts butter to flour at the very least.  I tend to use a tad more flour than butter because I like the consistency it gives me. My ratio is half a stick butter to 1/2cup flour + 2Tbsp flour.
Everyone has a salt/sweet combo they like.  Mine is potato chips and chocolate.  Utz chips specifically with dark chocolate.  The sensation of that salty thin chip on the tongue after a bite of lingering chocolate is so addictive I can go back and forth between the 2 until I feel quite ill.  
How much flour are you adding? I've never felt that my bechamel is not rich enough, it's one of the richest foods on the planet in its pure form.
Giouvetsi
Can I put smoked salmon and mozzarella in an omelette?  Would that be a no no?
What is the benefit of removing the wish bone?
Hello fellow bird
 Someone is obsessed with pangrattato. One of my favorite coatings is saltine crackers, minced garlic, and lemon zest.  An herb too if I have it on hand.  There is nobody on earth that loves cheetos more than I do (seriously!) but even I wouldn't use them for a coating.  I don't even like the trendy corn flake trend.