or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

Did you have it in an aluminum pan? Lemon and garlic in aluminum create a reaction that turn things blue.
I believe this qualifies as a casseroles.  It is a baked rice dish made with a meaty sauce with ground beef, peppers, onions, garlic, and tomato sauce, with plenty of parmesan cheese.  But I don't know how to make a casserole look pretty or plate it nicely!     And of course, my AC broke just as I was putting this in the oven.  So it's a hundred degrees inside the house!
Why not a hen @French Fries ?  It requires the same kind of cooking time as a rooster and yields very flavorful meat.
And blueberry!  
I've done both, check!!
I only use olive oil and add either red wine vinegar or balsamic in general but I also keep sherry, and white wine vinegar on hand as well. To make it into an emulsion start with the vinegar in a bowl and slowly whisk in the oil as you drizzle it in. This helps creates the emulsion. Remember to season. If you want the emulsion without the whisk work add a small dollop of mustard which binds the oil and vinegar and adds a nice flavor. Sometimes I add a dollop of mayo...
For breakfast I prepared a plate of cantaloupe and proscuitto.  A classic sweet and savory combination made even better by a little bit of cracked black pepper on the melon.  It really is very good.   Lemon cheesecake is not something I would consider for Thanksgiving specifically.  It seems seasonally unappealing.  I like mellower spicier cheesecakes during the holidays like pumpkin or cappuccino.  Lemon cheesecake seems more appropriate for easter or a summer bbq to be...
 Oh yes that is certainly possible, it's called coq au vin blanc.
 That's really interesting.  Why not?  When I roast a chicken we get so many meals out of it.  My husband would love it if I did it once a week.  You get a gorgeous meal, plus bones for stock, and leftover meat to make sandwiches, pot pies, quesadillas, chicken salad, etc.  
 That oughta over do it