or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

Would any of us do that? 
Good thing it works, why not submit it to this months' challenge!
 I have to disagree.  I don't have a way to mince meat at home, I get my friendly greek butcher to mince my meat for me and I don't want to be left out because I don't have the appropriate gadgets.
Where did you find this recipe?  There are too many flavors going on here, pasta, sauce, blackened chicken, it's too much for the palette.     I often start off by browning the meat and then removing it.  The reason for this is because the seared meat creates a fond in the pan which is the first step in creating a lot of flavor in the dish.  After you remove the meat add your onion first and let it sweat until soft, then add the other vegetables.  The slight...
It's not the way I'd go with meatballs but if it turned out well then that's what matters.  That's a lot of eggs!
Wow @Lagom super jealous and happy birthday to your daughter!
Congrats @butzy !  And thanks @eastshores for this diverse challenge!  Looking forward to the next one.
If I braise it as a pot roast will take as long as a chuck or less?   I'll see how it goes and then I'll do a dry roast some other day.  Thanks!
I bought one and I don't know what to do with it.  I've never bought this cut before and I was originally seeking a piece of bottom round for a pot roast.  The butcher said this cut is more tender than the chuck roast.  Is it good for a long slow braise?
Lent began on Monday.  This was a simple lentil soup with lagana which is an unlevened bread.