or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I shouldn't even be talking, I've never cooked with lemongrass.  Please ignore me.
 It is considered a "cheese product" which I'm not sure is really cheese otherwise they'd just call it cheese, right? I wouldn't want to stop someone from submitting a velveeta dish but I'll truthfully say it'd better be one spectacular dish to even be considered a contender!
 I see what you mean, but other ingredients add volume like garlic, onions, whatever else is going in the recipe along with the lemongrass to constitute throwing a little chunk in.
@phatch I've never cooked with lemongrass so I don't know if this would be any help but would it make a difference putting it in a FP?
 Sorry, I don't know what you mean.
 You do like to live dangerously.
  It was a practice run, do it again!  Everything is better with cheese, you will find few who argue with that :)
Grate it, melt it, sprinkle it, spread it. Let's see what you can do with everyone's favorite dairy item... Cheese!
Thanks @Chefross for liking my dish, there were some really good ones recently.  And thank you for hosting! These challenges seem to be losing steam but I'm hoping that the autumn bounty approaching they'll pick up again in popularity.  The challenges really give me reason to push myself and I've become a better cook because of it.     I've narrowed it down and will post the new challenge by morning!
Are you saying I should use those for when I want to make a caesar?  Cause they sell them right around the block from me at the greek market.