or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I'm happy to share but I'm no chef so it doesn't really matter. I do feel that home cooks who try to maintain mystery around their recipes are entertaining themselves with the notion that anyone really cares or thinks of them as the best of anything anyway and fully support a persons need to entertain themselves. Giving away a recipe does not rob me of anything. @pollopicu I'm not very good at making pancakes. PLEASE share!
I also like a creamy mustard sauce. I like to stir in some shallots and garlic into the pan drippings and let them soften. Add a dollop of Dijon and deglaze with vermouth. Stir in a little cream and butter and strain. Then sprinkle in herbs like dill or parsley. Also, please watch your language.
Our chicken laid her first egg.
@Ishbel I love Horta too and we have them in the states. But here they taste amazing - unfortunately the best Horta are not in season until late fall so I won't get to taste those. @Pollopicu I haven't seen that movie. But I'll eat a few fish just for you.
These snails are not seafood, they live on the mountain. They have a very earthy flavor
Greetings from Geeece. Delicious dishes everyone! Ordo, that naked pasta, that tart, you're killing me. My first kretan meal. Fried snails, boiled weeds and stuffed zucchini blossoms. Opa.
Each person has their own personal preference. We can't all like or agree on the same thing.
I know what it is and I know it's fine but I don't think I can enjoy pork so underdone. It's a personal preference. I wouldn't eat Kobe beef raw either.
A potato salad kickstarter?? http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2014/07/07/potato_salad_on_kickstarter_the_project_has_raised_more_than_9_000.html
We're heading to Greece this week for our yearly visit and all my husband can talk about is sardines. He eats them everyday everyday. I wish I had a recipe for you but Greeks only do it one way - salt pepper, olive oil and grill then up. Squeeze lemon on it and it's done.