or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

That sounds good too.  The squash did need to be used though, I was afraid it would go off soon.
This has to go in the retro thread!
Whoah!!
You know what I don't like? It makes a mess to clean! But otherwise it was a beautiful thing. Didn't have enough to freeze so I'll have to find some more basil soon.
I did not know that French fries. It's referred to as fond in cooking shows. That's what I meant eastshores though I fought my instinct to do that and added the sausage at the end instead. I don't know if the soup really needed it but it was very tasty!
I think I'm going to do this. Though my instinct is to start with sausage fond. And to sautéed all the veggies before adding stock. I'm apprehensive about the peppers, I've never had peppers in a chowder before.Does cheese play a role you think?Oh I'm definitely adding butter lol.Thanks for the ideas y'all. I was originally thinking is do a tray bake but this would be so nice!
Sausage corn chowder.  Let's talk about that.
I've got some nice ingredients but racking my brain in how to put them all together or if they even should be together at all.  Some inspiration in time for Wednesday dinner please!  I got most of these at the farmers market   2 ears of fresh corn 1 black bell pepper 1 orange bell pepper 1 summer squash italian sausage potatoes   I have loads of pantry items and can also make a run to the market if necessary.  What would you do with this yummy stuff?
Would you believe me if I told you that I have never made or even eaten pesto before?  Well, it's true!  This was my first time ever on both counts.  What a wonderful discovery!  And my son slurped it up to boot!  
Oh gosh!  I'm sorry to hear that.  Usually for prime rib I start it in a very hot oven 500F for about 15 minutes and then I turn it down really low to 300.  No convection.