or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I peel my hasselbacks.  I don't brine, I've found that potatoes don't do well with marinating so I don't see much point.
 Do not foil in the oven?
 This sounds doable.  
I guess if I put the pork in then morning and cook it at 325 it will be ready in 4-6 hrs? Then rest and pull before the party?
It will be North carolina style pulled pork.  I just want to have it ready ahead of time.  I don't want to be pulling pork as guests are coming.  Otherwise I'd have to wake up in the middle of the night to put it in the oven.   Is it safe to have it at 225 all night? It should go into a hot oven 450 for 30 minutes just to get the cooking started. After it comes out of the oven it will need to rest before it's pulled.  I would like to sauce it and then rewarm it covered...
I'm serving pulled pork this weekend and want to cook it overnight. I've never done it overnight before, when should I put it in and take it out and at what temp? And then do I pull and sauce it right away and keep it warm or will I have to reheat it to be served around 5 pm? Also, is one pork butt enough for 20 people?
The costs to the consumer already exist in the form of medical expenses. If eating better healthier food can prevent disease then this will be be better not only for our physical health but out economic health as well. Either way you look at it, we're the ones paying for it so it may as well be a step towards our collective health as a nation.
Slice before you steam them.
Have you tried steaming? They hold their shape better.
Ok so this is how good it was:  We had a friend over for dinner and after he left I gave him a portion of food to go.  My 4yr old cried because he didn't want me to give the lamb away haha.  He ate until his belly hurt.