or Connect

Posts by Koukouvagia

I'm not a chef but I can contribute my thoughts as a home cook.   What would you say to people who have absolutely no interest in cooking to change their mind?   Why would I try to make someone change their mind?  People know their own minds.  My best friend couldn't boil rice, never had any interest in learning anything about cooking.  Then she had a kid and had to learn.  People do what they want to do and it's not up to me to change their minds.   - If you have...
I returned it and it was easy, they refunded my money with no questions asked.  I'm glad I returned it, I couldn't look at that sad roast in my fridge going to waste.  Thanks for the advice!
Wow it's incredible, what a feat.
Pretend you're American and celebrate American Thanksgiving. That's a good time to practice turkeying.
I'm wondering if polenta can be used to make the roux instead.
I wouldn't taste it either. This was supposed to be dinner and a few days of leftovers for us. I want my $24 back
No pine nuts. A little lemon juice at the end but the lemon was not bitter.
If there is a gland in the boneless leg of lamb I'm not aware of it.  I did untie it so that I could season it throughout and noticed nothing but I wasn't looking for a gland, not even sure I would know what to look for.     I don't have the package it was in but I do have the receipt and the remaining roast.  I wonder if I would look like a crazy lady going in there with cooked meat demanding my money back but honestly I don't know what else I would do with such a piece...
I am so angry. I bought a boneless leg of lamb from Costco. It's from New Zealand. I've bought it many times and was looking forward to a lovely roast with potatoes and veg. I cooked it to medium well and when we sat down to eat it we couldn't. It was inedible. It has a bitter flavor. I don't know what to do with it. Can I return it to Costco? Would you? The flavor is terrible.
Looks super fun!