or Connect

Posts by Jim Berman

Hi, Steve! I am a huge fan of Shoes for Crews (shoesforcrews) and recommend them highly; the cost is reasonable, customer service is excellent and the quality is quite good. There have been some other discussions on CT re: shoes. You may want to poke around to see what others have to say. I have seen the Dansko brand mentioned a few times, along with some others. Good luck with your course and take care of your feet!
I know!! I'm kinda looking for some cool artwork!
Nice! I am big fan of the anatomy pieces. I don't have 30 (only 10 at this poit), but 2 are culinary related.   I am from Pittsburgh and a cook, so this one makes a lot of sense...     And my food/Dave Matthews Band-inspired piece (from "One Sweet World"):  
Sent you a private message. Take a look when you get a chance. Thanks!
That is awesome! What type of partnership do you seek?
I hear ya' with the egg white-whipping.... but it does make a textural difference. Also, you can absolutely cut the recipe in half; I use the doubled version so I can make and freeze. Good luck and enjoy!  
Happily listening to the new Dave Matthews Band disc, Away from the World. Some gentle pieces and some really moving ones make for a pretty good experience.
A die-hard, dedicated deli guy, one aspect of the deli slicer I would like to see improved upon would be the ease in which it is cleaned. They usually have some removable parts, but that still doesn't make it easy or quick to clean. I would like a quick disconnect, for instance, for the blade and all of the guards. Good luck with your project!  
We did it!! Through much support of the ChefTalk crew, we were successful in raising the funds to get our Kickstarter project off the ground! Thank you for all the amazing support and kindness in your encouragement.
We have about 18 days to go and it isn't looking so good. If there is any support you can offer, it would be greatly appreciated. There is something to be said about being part of something big. Please consider. http://kck.st/Ib8ec2