or Connect

Posts by Jim Berman

Let's keep this discussion in the realm of education and in the spirit of the initial inquiry. And STOP the one on one attacks. NOW!
This is a really good thread that I am sharing with several high school students. While some arguments are more eloquent than others, I think the point of contention is the same. Entering this field can start by opening one of many doors. There is no 'one size fits all' answer and, quite honestly, there shouldn't be. What works best for one individual may not work for another. Hence, we all have choices to make. We do the best we can to make the right decision based on...
Thank you for the response. I was beginning to think I was blacklisted or something.   I have noticed the affect from justification; I was hoping to eliminate some of the white space that creates gaps throughout the article.   Thanks, again!
Are the folks from Huddler still monitoring the boards? This forum? I am preparing another article and would like to be to improve the photo placement.
I have long been a fan of Melanie Dunea's My Last Supper and am elated that she is offering up a second helping. Any other fans out there?
Brian Setzer Band's Christmas albums are amazing!   And, if you haven't already seen this, I implore you to watch:   
There are many (many!!) good community college programs! The cost savings is immense and the education is, often, very good. Of course, you will need to do your homework, i.e. talk to current students, visit, inquire about placement assistance, etc. I had the opportunity to visit North Las Vegas Community College and the facility was gorgeous and very well staffed by highly qualified instructors, for example. The community college around here, as well, has a very...
Any input?  Huddler team... any ideas?
When I add a picture to an article, is there a functional way to have the text wrap the article or at least share the white-space, rather than have gaps next to the pictures?   Thanks! -Jim
Initiative, initiative, initiative! The glass is always half full Eyes open, mouth shut Find something you enjoy, everyday Never stop learning Value risk-taking Don't be wreckless