or Connect

Posts by French Fries

BTW "THE" classic French pairing for Salmon is sorrel. If you can find sorrel leaves at your market you're golden. Very easy to prepare, just don't let them turn brown. 
Pasta or potato would be great, for example a warm potato salad would be a perfect pairing. Maybe 1/2 warm potato salad and 1/2 greens like arugula or watercress - or better yet: mache if you can find it. For a nice warm potato salad, steam or boil the potatoes and then slice and arrange the slices nicely on the plate, then drizzle with hazelnut oil and sherry vinegar, diced cornichons, finely diced soft boiled eggs, oh and dill! Dill goes perfectly with potato salad and...
 You certainly did mess this up, k~girl. In fact I believe those cookies are SO messed up it would be a shame to present them to anyone in your close circle of family and friends. I know I wouldn't. But I have a proposition for you. Just because I'm your friend. Put them all in a package, and send that package to my house. I'll dispose of them. One less thing for you to worry about in this stressful holiday season. 
 Wow. I swear I sat there for several minutes wondering where the pun was. Good one. 
Could be that you just found a niche for yourself there. 
Great, thanks!
Roasted Pekin duck, not sure what the sides will be yet. Profiteroles for dessert. 
 Ah ok I understand. Thanks for all the information. It's always a bit challenging to me to picture exactly where a cut comes from on the carcass.  So those ribs would actually be the continuation of the bones from what's labeled "back" on your drawing, which is made of what we usually call a rack of lamb, which we can cut in lamb cotelletes / lamb chops? 
But that's for selling your baked goods, not for hosting a party and charging your guests.  Each situation is different. For example, personal chefs have been charging customers money for buying and preparing food for them for decades, yet they aren't inspected by the FDA, and don't require a license.  As for Uber, it's not without its issues either, as you may know if you've followed the news lately. 
Seems like a gray area in law today. After all, airbnb hosts don't have a hotel license, Uber drivers don't have a taxi license, etc... I don't think there's anything suspicious or shady about it. I suppose that eatwith's investors did a bit of research before shelling out their $8,000,000.