or Connect

Posts by French Fries

Trust me. When vinegar turns old it turns into olive oil. Trust me. Pleeeease trust me. Why won't you trust me? 
+1. 
Woohoo! :D
A month is REALLY overkill. I keep 20%+ bottles for years and years and years. Some of them are probably over 10 years old. Still taste great. 
Poaching fish in olive oil to then serve it in a water-based broth (fumet) doesn't sound like a good idea. In a Bourride (as in most dishes cooked in liquid), flavors are exchanged between the veggies, the broth and the fish. That exchange of flavors is what creates the depth of flavor of the final dish: that's what gives it its magic. Lose that and you lose the essence of the dish. If you cook the fish on its own and then later add it to the fumet, then the fish won't...
But if you grind panko fine, aren't you left with... regular breading? I always thought that what made panko what it is is the larger size of the bread crumbs. 
Doesn't look thick enough for Panko from here. I would guess regular breading. 
In France many butchers make "rosbif" (roast beef) from that cut. It's a fast roast that is served very pink in the center.   
25 lbs. That's one BIG family!!! :)   Congrats, that sounds like a fun event. 
Beyond chemical analysis, GMO-food testing is often done on animals such as rats or chicken.  In animal testing, GMOs are tested for possible side effects on the animal's internal organs and immune system.  See: http://responsibletechnology.org/gmo-dangers/65-health-risks