or Connect

Posts by PeteMcCracken

My favorite is a Strawberry Souffle
As it is a braise, low and slow.   This might give you some tips: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Red-Braised-Pork-em-Hong-Shao-Rou-em-51147410
At a quick glance, some cost items appear to be missing: Buffet/display rentals, e.g. bowls, platters, etc. Consumables/disposables: plates, tableware, glasses, napkins, table coverings Beverages, e.g. coffee, tea, etc. Bar and adult beverages Kitchen rental Transportation expenses Overhead allowance for insurance, license(s), etc.   Otherwise, you appear to be on the correct path.
Don't forget, the Food Safety Code allows up to 4 hours within the danger zone before it is legally dangerous.
Um, I believe the final product is 75% hydration (first line) and the starter is listed as 100% hydration (second line)
Standard pay is calculated on 40 hour workweeks, 4.33 weeks/standard month   $21.00/hour * 40 hours =$840.00/week   $840.00week * 4.33 weeks/standard month =$3,637.20/standard month   $3,37.20/standard month * 12 month/year = $43,646.40
Except for a brief 4 years about 40 years ago and since 2005 (MediCare) I never had nor needed medical insurance
Besides, when the batteries die and the power goes off, one can always read a book by candlelight!
Here's a throwback of my wife and me when we were actively teaching C/W couples
No to the ear ring, it is on the tree and, yes, my avatar is me in my restaurant kitchen, um, 4 years ago...