or Connect

Posts by chefhow

There are entire TV SHOWS around stupidity in hospitals, forget commercials.
15 min will get you 100% pickup on a table top model. No optimal temp, just make sure it's outside the TDZ
Actually pickup is expected to be 100% @ 15% solution. We have a vacuum tumbler in the lab that we test with, its small, maybe 5# max capacity, and will pull a 25-28# vacuum.  VERY EFFECTIVE.
By genetics I mean DNA, like its part of who they are and its is inherently carried by them.   The eggs is actually because we wash the protective layer from the outside of the egg that acts as a barrier keeping oxygen from penetrating the shell.
If I remember from my meat science class its a genetic quality they have that has just been exploited in the US. Remember, we are one of a few countries in the world that actually keeps our eggs cold...
Don't forget that in 2010 and 2011 they thinned herds when the bubble burst and now we are feeling it since there is a lack of cattle to pull from.
Chickens inherently carry salmonella and spread it among themselves pretty easily.
Best advice you cant take from this.  I know, I got SHAFTED over a simple 2 page contract several years ago.  Pay a couple of hundred dollars to CYA, it'll be worth it in the long run.
He has/had a show that did Inns, small hotels and B&B's but I don't know if that one is still on TV
Mayo is not allowed to Xanthan gum, if it does it needs to be called Salad Spread or its a light/low fat Mayo.