Posts by eastshores

Spanish.. and grapes..Here's my problem with this game.. if you don't know it and you can't use goggle.. you're just stuck and out of the running. We don't have enough people to do that.
@Jimyra man! Awesome job. You don't often see a meringue on them. Looks delicious and makes this Florida boy proud
 You mean the house made.. artisan chips fried in duck fat and dusted with truffle?!
 Is that marinade like a mojo marinade? It doesn't say that but I see it has bitter oranges as an ingredient which mojo has also.
I'm just the first one to reply but.. the way I understand things is.. hydration is the key step in pasta and dough.. and how a flour is ground will affect how that flour hydrates. In addition certain types of flour will create more or less gluten. For pasta gluten is good.. for cake gluten is bad. Bread can fall all over the place.   Extrude machines heat the dough.. and that requires a variation in the formula. If you take a typical recipe where we could hand slice...
 Man.. I love that stuff.. there's little fancy about a Swedish meatball.. although there are bad ones and really great ones - but you know.. it's that kind of common party food that is SO great! During the holidays.. I often will take on the appetizers.. and I overdo it every single year.. but that's because I love that stuff. My brother has recently started doing nothing but that for events.. no big turkey.. no prime rib.. just lots of crazy great hors d'oeuvres and...
 So.. if you don't know the answer.. you just give up? I mean.. are we supposed to resort to reading cookbooks and hope we own one that has the dish covered? I don't think I like this game I removed my guess on the off chance it was correct.
 Not sure how this game works.. but it sounds like at least some of the ingredients are for pasta. Then pancetta, chorizo, garlic, bell pepper, and grapes.. sounds like Spanish ingredients..  hmm google!Edit: Removed my guess since I used google to find it.
My first spree included key limes, organic lemons, moro blood oranges, and persian limes. There's a ton of citrus available and I'm going to hit up the Indian market soon to see what they have!  
You mentioned onions in the batch on the left, if they were red onions that is most likely your culprit. The pigment in red onions will turn green in an alkaline environment. You can google it for a little more information.