or Connect

Posts by eastshores

Thanks KK! After rinsing them thoroughly I leave the residual water and usually I will saute some onion/garlic in a little oil then throw the greens into the hot pan and toss.
Not a finished dish but I'm thinking of wilting these, with a sauteed mahi mahi filet and a balsamic and cranberry reduction. Something is eating my kale but for the most part the rest of my mesclun lettuce is doing pretty well. Have some radishes in there too.  
Beautiful yard bird @MillionsKnives!! Hard to beat the flavor smoke and open fire imparts in our feathered friends!
 I'm right there with you! Holy god.. I've never seen a chicken noodle soup like that but I can feel it sticking to my sides through the browser!
Honestly.. your only workable area is in the handle ergonomics. The problem space of stirring has been attacked for over a thousand years and ultimately we end up with this:     As far as the scoop end, you have to try to strike a balance within various styles of cookware. Pans, pots, skillets, bowls, etc. Even within each major category there are variances of curvature at the base, sometimes curvature in the body of the pot, etc.   So you either strike a balance...
 Could you explain the cilantro dumplings? Has me intrigued!
Kuan were you a "retired chef" the last time you replied to this?!
What your describing is a fairly popular chicken roulade combination. Last weekend I did something similar very similar. I rendered diced pancetta, then sauteed the spinach leaves in the pancetta fat until cooked down. I feel this is an important step as raw spinach contains a tremendous amount of moisture that you don't want inside your rolled chicken. For the cheese I used goat cheese.   I like the sound of your sauce, but for me the mango salsa takes the flavor...
Nothing special.. did some chicken legs quarters on the grill. Still one of the best cuts for grilling at $7.00 for 5 legs. Marinated these in black vinegar and ponzu. Glazed with terriyaki towards the end.  
@chefbuba that slaw is looking good.. I have some leg quarters that are destined for the grill in an hour or two.