or Connect

Posts by eastshores

Go ahead and pick up some MSG crystals. You can add that to food and unless you are an individual that has a sensitivity to msg you shouldn't have any issues. Glutamate is the source, msg is just glutamate that has sodium added to make it more stable. Let us know how your experiments turn out.
 I see shrimps! You didn't even mention them!
Joey! Great looking dishes. Glad your schedule allowed you a minute to pop in
How has no one done sushi yet?
 That's what I was referring to with the Andrew Zimmern episode. The meat was red like beef. I did a little research and apparently sea rays and skates are different species, so that explains that!
I'm not sure.. I used a spatula and stirred until I didn't see any more grain to the sugar. I felt like I creamed it enough but maybe not. It was my first time!
That's some meaty looking fish chefbubba.. looks tasty!   I figured someone had to do this, so for lunch I present the giganto icelandic cod fish sandwich with tartar and butter lettuce. Side is rosemary and garlic waffle fries. I ended up having to eat this with a knife and a fork  
 I'll do my best but I am a bit "loose at the hand" when it comes to cooking things like this! Ingredients:3 large cloves of garlic 2 medium sweet peppers (1 red one yellow if possible) 1 bunch of cilantro 1 lime 1 fresh tomato chopped 1 bunch of scallions (green onions) 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk 1 filet of firm white fish (I don't have an exact weight, around 9 oz) Olive oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flake, and clean water Mince the garlic, do a dice of the bell...
I wanted to do a fish stew but I didn't want to do a standard chowder. I settled on a Brazilian fish stew called Moqueca.. I used wild caught cod. The stew is a coconut milk, cilantro, and lime based with fresh tomatoes, red and yellow peppers, and garlic, and scallions. The red color comes from sweet paprika. Once I got the spices balanced this was a very good meal.  
 Ok this part is the first that made me really think this could be a big difference.. a ball is naturally going to collapse with the center being higher and the edges thinner. Maybe I need to pack my dough into parchment paper to form a log and then chill it? Actually I'm now 90% sure that's the solution.