or Connect

Posts by idlewild

All, I have a reception hall in Charlotte, NC and currently considering on adding a commercial kitchen for rental. What sort of items do you need when considering kitchen rentals? Also is there anyone in this forum that is interested in Kitchen rental? I have a partner who is hesitant of the idea, and if I can generate some possible leads, he will be come along 100%. Also if you have serious interest, we will make sure to include all your...
All, I have a reception hall in Charlotte, NC and currently considering on adding a commercial kitchen for rental. What sort of items do you need when considering kitchen rentals? Also is there anyone in this forum that is interested in Kitchen rental? I have a partner who is hesitant of the idea, and if I can generate some possible leads, he will be come along 100%. Also if you have serious interest, we will make sure to include all your...