or Connect

Posts by Pastachef

What a beautiful spread! What a lot of work!
Thank you Chrose, and Momoreg:) So much has happened since I visited here on a regular basis. I guess I got too caught up in work. It's good to see everyone's posts again. Chrose? What's a Mrs. Calabash? LOL!
Hi Suzanne. I just happened to stop by here and found your birthday greeting. That is so sweet of you. I have been very busy with plans for a wedding that I did just today. It's finally over and off my mind. It was a 12 hour day, with a staff of four. It went very well, but I am exhausted. And I love it! :) I was so caught up in it that I forgot my birthday. Thank you again.
How wonderful it is to see you back here! It sounds like you've really been busy. What part of South Dakota did you visit? I have a sister there. :)
All kidding aside, Kuan, you sound like a wonderful chef! When it comes to meat, there is no adventure in my soul. I have a hard enough time choking down the things I was raised on. It seems that my taste has totally changed as I've aged. Hats off to you brave and knowledgeable people who are discovering new things and aren't afraid to try them. :D
Thank you for the update, Non Chef. Please give our love to CC and the family.
Dear CC, You will be greatly missed here at Cheftalk. I hope you make a swift recovery, and I am sending prayers and well wishes your way. :) ;) :)
Vomit? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That sounds beautiful, Dave. It must have been quite a presentation.
I ordered a pasta catalogue and found black pasta. Also, my vendor says she can order it. Now I am going on a search for the gold. Thank you so much for the ideas. New things always make my job interesting. I loved the black dinner story!