or Connect

Posts by phatch

Alfredo most always breaks on reheating. So freezing doesn't benefit your goals.
Commercial production would probably be extruded (like pasta) as one continuous bar. Then cut to length. A large sausage stuffer with a custom nozzle would be cheapest probably.
Looks like chocolate bloom. It's safe.
Turns out MACA stopped casting cookware in 2013. Too bad, they made some good stuff.
Lodge or Campchef or MACA. Those three are high quality and reliable casting. I would trust ordering any of those three brands sight unseen. Shipping cast iron is not cheap. Amazon often has free or discounted shipping even on cast iron.
Without the content, you have no idea. Apparently you don't have the ability to create good content or you would just do it. Similarly you don't seem to have the ability to recognize good content and need someone else to do that for you. In other words, you have an idea to make money off other people's work without doing any real work yourself. The CSS, loading the database and serving pages is simple. I can buy that as a turnkey solution including good search. I know...
The Fukkien subtype of Chinese cuisine uses red and white rice wine lees. Outside of China you usually have to make it yourself with the rice, a particular yeast ball and so on. I've not cooked with it yet.
I disagree about the microwave hood combo. Most don't vent outside and those that do don't move enough CFM to be useful.
Go ahead and post it. You've been a member here long enough we know you're not spamming.
 When I used a ricer, they  often formed a lumpy connected mass. For those that want to pursue this technique do you have any suggestions or recipe tweaks? I once tried my cheapo food mill. That was not successful.