or Connect

Posts by phatch

In the US, you don't see toasted rice used very often, even in Thai or other cuisines. At least here in Utah. There are so many different ways rice can be used.
@Jarmo, nice timbale.    @butzy, good to see the other ways rice products are used. I'm a little surprised we haven't seen more noodles, or flour. 
Ebooks are zipped xhtml (epubs at least though they can encapsulate some other formats too). The other formats are similarly tagged text. The text file has been fairly consistent all the years in the computer world. It is fairly trivial to upconvert the format or remain backwards compatbile with the existing format. I'm not too worried about the file obselesence. Convergence into other electronics was obvious from the start, at least to me. But then I've been reading...
It's not important that any of you agree. 
http://www.exed.hbs.edu/assets/Documents/hbr-how-google-sold-engineers-management.pdf   It's a bit lengthy, but  is the best management article I've read in a long time. Not platitudes and philosophy, but tangible, actionable, buildable, reveiwable. 
Hire a high school student to type them in for you. 
You tend to have less control with these. And most are poorly made.
It looks like a primitive astonomical painting.    (from ancientskys.com)   Steve TPHC, some pictures of the dishes would be good. Its sorta what the challenge is about is to show the dish. 
Some good ideas there from chefbubba and Chris
Like most things, there are good and bad ones. More bad than good I think. Infomercial junk comes to mind as an example of the bad.