or Connect

Posts by phatch

What is a zoodle?
I'd lean toward contrasting the lemon against some rosemary sugar. How much rosemary sugar would be the question.
Yes. Quality will suffer some. And it will be very prone to freezer burn. Better to use it quickly when opened.
Enamel cracks, crazes, chips, is sensitive to thermal shock, stains, not dishwasher safe. I can use metal utensils without fear of scratches. Outside of looks, I don't find enamel brings any benefits to the table.
For indoor use, I'd go stainless. Heresy, I know. Much easier to care for and use. Clad if the budget will allow, disk base otherwise.
Cheftalk is not hosted on the vbb platform which many other sites use. It might be an incompatibility with Tapatalk, which I've never used.
Sounds like a wire edge.
Posts lock down after a time and become uneditable. You can edit it for a short while after its initial creation only.
That seems to just be auto correct gone amok on my phone.
A non Asian slaw I like is a sweet and sour dressing without oil. It's based in a simple syrup of rice vinegar and sugar thickened with corn starch at the finish of the boiling. It should work equally well with music cham or what you're doing here. It will stick to your veggies.