or Connect

Posts by phatch

As a spam control, posts from new members are moderated for approval. Moderators have not yet approved your posts particularly where they include a link. There should have been a pop-up when you posted alerting you to this fact. I'll source your post after posting this myself.
Dressing on the side and dip each bite.    Add some neutral oil and make a vinaigrette so it's thick. But this complicates getting the right flavor balance.    Gel the water portion of your nuoc cham with some corn starch. Then blend the rest of your ingredients in. That should give you some sticktion. 
I like one I can stick in the dishwasher. I'm very happy with simple inexpensive plastic/nylon. If you have decent knife technique, you shouldn't be harming your knives on this material in general.    https://www.amazon.com/Tramontina-Commercial-Cutting-Board-0-5in/dp/B00ULQ37I0 is one of my favorites. Costco sells them cheaply, at least their Business Centers do. And the Amazon price is pretty good too.    It's a tight squeeze into my bottom dishwasher rack, but it...
That's still a tang, a full tang rather than a stick or rat tail tang. Full the gap with epoxy putty, smooth it out and carry on.
There are browner chiles too. I'm a fan of guajillo which is a dark chile but not too hot.
I don't know that it can be fixed. You'd probably have better luck with answers on a protein oriented body building site as your ingredient choices are well outside of traditional cooking.The better question is why wouldn't it stick? Waffle irons are notorious for sticking, thus your purchase of a non-stick waffle iron. First use of a product tends to be stickier. First waffle of a batch tends to stick more--the iron isn't usually as evenly hot as it will be for later...
Seems really short on solids. It seems more like a nutrition shake poured in a waffle iron. Where did you get this recipe? Do you have any reference that this should work? I'm skeptical of it in just about any form.
What age is your son? What are you making for him now? What does your son see you eat?
Do you really like the rests? I find they get in the way in jars and bowls and pots when scraping down the sides. And they hang up on other tools in the crock or drawer.   Maybe it's just my technique
Sort of depends how much of either you're using. What ratios are you thinking about?   how are you thinking of mixing them? What temperatures? The colder, the harder it will be except perhaps as a compound butter.  How long do want it to be emulsified? Are you holding it hot?   These all affect the question.