or Connect

Posts by phatch

Hire a high school student to type them in for you. 
You tend to have less control with these. And most are poorly made.
It looks like a primitive astonomical painting.    (from ancientskys.com)   Steve TPHC, some pictures of the dishes would be good. Its sorta what the challenge is about is to show the dish. 
Some good ideas there from chefbubba and Chris
Like most things, there are good and bad ones. More bad than good I think. Infomercial junk comes to mind as an example of the bad. 
Mmm compelling entry MaryB. Please share more info about the soup. 
We need to know the dough recipe you used, any deviations you made from the directions.    Chewy dumpling is usually an overworked dough and/or too thick of a dough when rolled out. Soup dumplings tend to be thicker skinned anyway. If they were thin, the dough would be more prone to failing with the liquid from the soup filling during cooking.    Dough work requires a sense for the feel of the dough which is developed only through practice and experience. I don't have...
So many good things.  The color of the venison is very appealing. Congee is a favorite at my house too. I've seen horchata before, but have not yet ever tasted it. 
Yes. I like the clear English labeling. They have a pretty good meat and fresh produce section I think. But their pricing is high  and the dried/canned/bottled selection was a little weak I think.    Seems they're playing to a more upscale crowd overall. 
The red beans and rice soup with some kielbasa, finally. This is made with basmati. If something calls for generic medium or long grain rice, I use basmati. I use basmati in paella too. I like it better than with the starchy short grain rice. While I"m used to soup improving the next day, this one made a big improvement.      And some rolled Spam Musubi for breakfast. Rolling it is much more forgiving than the standard musubi construction. My teriyaki glaze was a...