or Connect

Posts by ordo

You may consider a yo-deba, which is not a deba at all, but rather a pretty hefty gyuto.
Meet my brother-dog Cacho. He passed away years ago and was the most affective dog I've ever met. We enjoyed a long and loving brotherhood. He was not my dog, tho. My spiritual mentor, Mario, whose legs we see in the picture owned him.     BTW: I've been away from the forum due to some reasons. My mother passed on last December and I suffered a retroactive emotional reaction.  Death is, in fact, something real and at the same time unconceivable. Then I had to move to...
At dawn the telephone rings,   "Hello, Senor Roy? This is Ernesto, the caretaker at your country house."  "Ah yes, Ernesto. What can I do for you? Is there a problem?"  "Um, I am just calling to advise you, Senor Roy, that your parrot, he is dead".  "My parrot? Dead? The one that won the International competition?"  "Si, Senor, that's the one."  "Dang! That's a pity! I spent a small fortune on that bird. What did he die from?"  "From eating the rotten meat, Senor...
I wonder if this is a serious question. Who would eat 15 eggs a day for a week to reduce weight? C'mon...
Now, that's sad news. To comfort you let me give you this notice: i'm out of gas in the whole building for some security reasons. I know, based in past experiences, that i will be out of gas for at least one year. This is happening in my office, where i do most of the cooking and the picks.
Also, i try to minimize desktop icons. I have just 5. Of course when i click on any of them the real and sad truth appear: total chaos.
  Sorry. Images distract me.
Mike: that's thinking out of the box really. Will try. Gene: at this very moment i can eat that pork. I'm there in about an hour.
Say good bye to this wonderful ginseng root. Wife decided to cook it in many medicinal soups.  
In my opinion nothing wrong, on the contrary. It must have been the gelatin (colagen mosty) of the chicken stock. May be next time you can warm the plates.