or Connect

Posts by ordo

I wonder if this is a serious question. Who would eat 15 eggs a day for a week to reduce weight? C'mon...
Now, that's sad news. To comfort you let me give you this notice: i'm out of gas in the whole building for some security reasons. I know, based in past experiences, that i will be out of gas for at least one year. This is happening in my office, where i do most of the cooking and the picks.
Also, i try to minimize desktop icons. I have just 5. Of course when i click on any of them the real and sad truth appear: total chaos.
  Sorry. Images distract me.
Mike: that's thinking out of the box really. Will try. Gene: at this very moment i can eat that pork. I'm there in about an hour.
Say good bye to this wonderful ginseng root. Wife decided to cook it in many medicinal soups.  
In my opinion nothing wrong, on the contrary. It must have been the gelatin (colagen mosty) of the chicken stock. May be next time you can warm the plates.
Ok.Let's calm down. I just expressed my opinion in a matter that i know pretty well, cause i've been on both sides of this discusiion. Let's go back to what we appreciate; our brotherhood with our beloved pets. No more "trolling".
You are so wrong. I'm not a religious person at all. I care a sh*t about religions. Can't you understand you are killing your beloved? May be it's you who don't want to suffer.
That's not euthanasia and you know it. You will not eat your beloved pet and first of all, you do not have her/his approval to be put to death. Regarding your dad, you did it well. Suffering is a part of our lives and we must accept it as well as we accept death. May be his eyes showed something different of what you think. And principal: There's no indignity in sickness and death. No indeed. Not at all.