or Connect

Posts by ordo

Veal shank and pine mushrooms stew  
Great colors there, Chris. Here, perfecting the roasted beef tenderloin. Sealed all around, then into the oven 4-5 minutes.  
The marrow burger was OK. Just OK. Here's a variant with a quick wine sauce reduction:   http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/6249-spicy-hamburger-with-red-wine-sauce   INGREDIENTS 1 ½ pounds ground lean chuck 2 teaspoons vegetable oil 1 cup finely chopped onions 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic 2 tablespoons chili con carne seasoning 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper ⅛ teaspoon red hot-pepper flakes  Salt to taste 3 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons finely chopped...
I use round sharpening rods like these:  
Nice try tf. Its one of the most juiciest burgers ever. Today i'm trying the bone marrow burger with a reduced brown sauce. Everything in a new cast iron pan.     Beef tenderloin and ossobucco marow.  
Can you believe yesterday i dreamed with a burger made with marrow bone? It's ridiculous, isn't it? BTW: i bought a nice cast iron pan and i'm slowly seasoning it. This journey is not over.
Nice dish Butzy! And yes, soy sauce means mold, means fungi. Here you are:  
What can you expect from a guy the calls himself MillionsKnives? I'm not even a HundredsKnives guy. Not yet.
You don't want us to expose in public our addiction, do you?
That pork is now on my wish list Chris. Meanwhile:   Chicken Milanesa