or Connect

Posts by 112inky

HI friends.. i am interested in providing you some traditional Indian foods... I would like to start with the tasty potatoes.... Ingredients 1 large cauliflower 2 potatoes, boiled & peeled 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped 1 green chillies 1 onion, finely chopped ¼ tsp turmeric powder ½ tsp dhania powder 1 tsp lemon juice 2 tbsp curds ½ tsp cumin seeds 3 tbsp oil or ghee To be ground into paste : 2 tbsp coconut, grated ¼...
Hi friend... that is an excellent fruit found in southern India and grown lots in groves.. one single fruit is huge and contains lot of tasty leathery ,yellowish skin inside.. they smell excellent and they are good nutrition providers,, they can be baked, friend and dipped with hiney for eating.... :lips::lips:
What did she say it is used for friend??? if you say for what it is used may be we would have a clear idea of what is that herb is.. i think we use onlu less spanish herbs so it would be easy to find it out friend!!!!
Clarified butter is not fat free... it is produced by melting butter and allowing the different components to separate by density . The water evaporates, some solids float to the surface and are skimmed off, and the remainder of the milk solids sink to the bottom and are left behind when the butter fat (which would then be on top) is poured off. The components that are not butter fat are usually discarded. To make clarified butter, melt unsalted butter and take the foam...
Hi.. i think that was a nice thread which you started... your question is what each and every chef on earth would think at times.. i have also thought of this point and hence tried some weird combination of ingredients.. sometimes it came out well sometimes it did not.. i dont think we need any rules and tis.. it is all based on basic instincts of a chef or cooking personnel..
Hi... i would like to share my todays menu... its crispy Dosa in morning... Rice with dal in lunch and pappad too.. Night goes with chappathi and mushroom gravy....:chef::chef:
oh thank you.... i wont post in restricted area... i am sure i am gonna enjoy the stay over here:lips::lips:
I think you are right friend.. they do this because the quality chef need to be paid more... don't worry... you will soon get a good post....:):)
Hi friends.. Lets tart the lighter side of life... i invite everyone to post the known jokes over here for a healthy laugh....:D:D:D
I don't think they use.. i have been using butter all these days....when ever it is egg scrambling its always butter....