or Connect

Posts by Epi

Very informative thread. Now my choice is ez
Butter                     15oz (room temp.)Sugar                     18ozEggs                       9 fl oz (use volume cup)Bananas (mashed)   1 1/2 lbsVanilla extract          1 tablespoonSour cream               2.5 ozCake flour(sifted)       21ozBaking soda              1 teaspoonBaking powder           1 1/2 teaspoonSalt                           3/4 teaspoonWalnut (chopped)       6ozPre-heat oven 350 degrees1. Combine butter and sugar in mixer with paddle.  Beat...
I will Nicko. . .in due course Ok, I went through it one more time.  Like seriously, this is by far better than the old format.  Thumbs Up and Nice job.   Everything is right at your finger tip - one click and your there.Can we get a kissing/wink smiley, so I can blow a kiss or wink at the person who came up with this format. lol
Hmm,  the new format is much more user friendly.   I like the wiki thingy
I got one of the things I wanted out of life. Man, I feel like a woman. :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::b ounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bou nce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
This is so sweet. **muah* hahaha. Want to hear something funny. After reading this I was singing Try a little Kindness while cleaning the bathroom and now everyone in the house is singing it (lol). It was one of my favorite Sunday School song. Try a little kindness (Glenn Campbell) YouTube - Glen Campbell Try A Little Kindness Live 2002 If you see your brother standing by the road With a heavy load from the seeds he sowed And if you see your sister falling by the...
Hold it right there( Re the highlighted.) Before you get on your high horse, please call Apple Bees @ 212-391-7414. The birthday song is NOT mandatory, It is done ONLY by request and I for one never requested the birthday song. Have a nice day :peace:
Yes, I know it's rude to be on the phone while dining. However, I'm sure you are as guilty as I am accepting a phone call once in a blue moon. (say it aint so) I was just aswering the thread starter's question "what is the worst thing a server can do to make you mad? Let's not stray away from the topic by pointing fingers at each other. This is not about me, you, she, him, us, they, them. . . aiight. It's about the server Now let's join hands together and sing "It's...
Good Morning Chef Talkers:chef: Ahhh Yea! A snowy day to stay home and relax. . . .. Movies anyone?:beer: Up first:- Ferris Bueller's Day Off :bounce::bounce::bounce: :peace:
Last Friday I took my boyfriend out for dinner at Apple Bees. I was on the phone telling my girlfriend that it is my boyfriend's b/day. Apparently the waitress overheard my conversation. Shourtly, a bunch of waiters/waitresses came clapping and singing "happy bithday" (no tune whatsoever) at our table. They were like:- It's your birthday (clap clap) happy birthday (clap clap) It's your birthday (clap clap) happy birthday (clap clap) happy happy happy (clap...