or Connect

Posts by Epi

To visit Jerusalem, Egypt and Greece
I am done watching Home Alone 1, 2 3. Next up, Ferris Bueller's Day off, Wanted and Taken:peace:
:lol::lol: @topic DUMB BROTHER Tessa was injured in a car accident and fell into a deep coma. After six months she woke up and found that she was no longer pregnant. Naturally, she asked the doctor to tell her what happened to her baby. The doctor replied, "Well, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them." Tessa became anxious as she didn’t think her brother was very smart. Expecting the worst, she asked the doctor, "So...
Pat Robertson, please please think before your speak.
I am in a dancing mood:cool:
Steam Tomatoes Aand Liquorish Ewwww SALTY
Happy Birthday. Enjoy this medley YouTube - "Your Barbados" Presents Merrymen Medley
Thanks to you also. Happy New Years to you and your family
I wish each and everyone a Happy New Year
Sexual Harassment Every day, a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady standing at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice. After a week of this, she can't stand it anymore, takes her complaint to a supervisor in the personnel department and states that she wants to write a sexual harassment grievance against him. The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled by this decision and asks, "What's sexually threatening...