or Connect

Posts by DianeDrey

Grace We should meet and talk... my cell phone is 917-670-3690 I am in New York as well about two days per week, maybe we can get together. Diane
Dear GAC10 I would definitely like to learn more about this... the Sichuan Institute of Higher Cuisine l gave me a quote to run a two week program and of course I had no way to judge if it was fair. Can you get me more specifics on the three month program, how many hours a day? how many different classes? what do they teach... any information would be helpful. I am open to cost saving alternatives. The program I discussed with them was for ten days of instruction. I...
I was there in March with my boyfriend who is a real foodie and a lover of Sichuan cuisine. We went to the Sichuan Institute of Higher Cuisine to see the school first hand - the same school that ***hsia Dunlop went to in the early 1990's. It is an amazing place - they actually have two campuses with a total of 7,000 students. The one that is in the heart of Chengdu has a three year program - which of course is all given in Chinese. When I was in Chengdu I met with the...
I am in the process of setting up a relationship with a school in Chengdu China - we will run programs in English for serious students. Please email me at Diane.Drey@gmail.com