or Connect

Posts by kiwi9845

I work with C&H/Domino Sugar and this is our third year teaming up with Share our Strength to help fight childhood hunger by sponsoring The Great American Bake Sale. Anyone and everyone can get involved and make a difference by holding their own bake sale and donating the proceeds to the Share our Strength Foundation. Here is a tasty recipe to get started with:  Red Velvet Cupcakes     Cooking Time: Preheat oven to 350°F.   Cupcake Mix Ingredients: 2 1/2 cups...
My grandma making tortillas with me as a child. After that I enjoyed it very much!
Oatmeal with fruit always works.
Great breakfast ideas! I always forget to eat breakfast, this will motivate me to have a bite each morning.
Freezing is okay. I have green chili from New Mexico that I buy every year and freeze. It is a great way for me to have my bowl of green chili year round, yet it can't replace the taste of fresh chili.
Oh interesting topic! Neat tips guys--a dump cake sounds like it would translate great...to the great outdoors!
Kelleybean, here’s a great recipe for a Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar. Hot Chocolate Mix 1 3/4 cups - nonfat dry milk powder 3/4 cup - unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 cup - firmly packed Domino® Brownulated Sugar 1/4 cup - Domino® Granulated Sugar Layer ingredients carefully in a quart jar to package and give. Seal tightly. Add mini marshmallows or chocolate chips to fill additional room and add a sweet treat to your mix. Decorate lid by cutting fabric into a 7-inch wide...
Eggplant marinara sounds so yummy right now! This looks like a great recipe. Thanks for sharing Khanriaz10!
No problem. Good luck with the frosting search. Let us know what kind of frosting you come up with!
Oh wow, this sounds very interesting if I do say so myself.