or Connect

Posts by didee

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Hello all,  I have cups of left over cake from my flourless creations. Does anyone have an idea of how to use em, can drying them out, puree add butter add pat in pan work. Thanks for your help. Diane
is my photo gallery for placing my favorite pictures of for example chef Shawns great pices for reference
Thank you Shroomgirl, I found the writings very informative and have observed the rentals of commercial kitchens, however does that imply that I may not use my kitchen that has 2 stainless steel bowls and/or add an extra lg pan for that 3 sink idea? I've been told that if I sell to stores (cookies,and such) I have to have a certified kitchen, but to farmers market or to private individuals not necessary is this true? Thank you.
Thank you for your kind greetings!
This has been fun reading! I'm toying with the idea of selling goodies from my kitchen, perhaps farmers market, or to other people. Is it possible to sell without a certified kitchen certification from my state to private peeps. I really, really enjoy making baked goods, one of my blessings was to attend a 3 day French pastry class in Chicago. And now am looking on line for a stackable mousse frame to make big beautiful pastries. Should I not consider the large expense...
I have found a site that kept me up most the night ! How informative, thank you all for being a part of this. Besides the Lord I think of baking constantly, it's a passion to make something everyday then wonder who to give it to. Thinking of selling items from my home eventually. Thank you Nicko great site.