or Connect

Posts by glotjoe

is there any way that you can reheat chocolate ganache icing without ruining it?
Does anyone have any tips on how to prevent cracks on top of the cheesecake?
I'm baking a 6" cake as part of a wedding cake. Should I use parchment paper to line the pan? or just grease and flour it?
What do you mean exactly by "packaging them well"? What do you normally store them in? I was planning on freezing them in freezer bags.
Has anyone ever freezed cupcakes before a wedding? Does it alter the taste of the cupcake? And if so, is there a difference between freezing chocolate recipes vs. white cake recipes? I was told by someone that chocolate cake recipes freeze better than white cake recipes. Is this true?
Has anyone ever freezed cupcakes before a wedding? Does it alter the taste of the cupcake? And if so, is there a difference between freezing chocolate recipes vs. white cake recipes? I was told by someone that chocolate cake recipes freeze better than white cake recipes. Is this true?
Where is the best place to buy boxes to transport cupcakes to a wedding site? Should I buy inserts for each cupcake? or just use parchment paper?
What is the going rate for wedding cakes? Should I be charging per slice? or for the whole cake? How much is the going rate per cupcake for weddings? These seem to be more popular nowadays for wedding.
i'm trying to start a part time bakery/catering business. How much should I be charging for each wedding cake or wedding cupcakes? What is the going rate per slice of cake?
Where can I buy boxes to transport 200 cupcakes to a wedding site? And what is the best way to transport them without messing up the frosting?