or Connect

Posts by petalsandcoco

Alex, if you click on the picture recipe that Dobzre posted , and if you would like to try making them , those are the same type of chocolate caramels I believe you are looking for. @ Minas , I'd love to see that in the gallery or a link here to it.
Very good question. I was researching the science of genoise the other night and did not find a definitive answer . What I do find fascinating about a genoise is that aeration is used instead of baking powders . I've read posts that complain of the egg taste. In the recipe I posted I guess this could be true to an extent, not entirely. What many forget is that the purpose of a genoise was to introduce flavours after the fact. I now see a lot of recipes adding vanilla...
KK, Here is what I basically used in the recipe. The ingredients vary recipe to recipe 1/2 cabbage thinly sliced (I use a mandoline) 3 shallots thinly chopped Bunch parsley thinly chopped Reg package of mushrooms thinly chopped 1/2 slivered almonds 4 tbsp sunflower seeds 2 packages of ramen noodles , chicken flavour with seasoning pouch inside. 3-4 tbsp Rice vinegar (or a vinegar on hand) 3-4 tbsp oil (your choice) Pepper Toss all your veg in a large bowl, remove ramen...
I made a ramen salad because Lauren put me in the mood in another thread.
Oh Spoiledbroth, I hope you enjoy zee Ramen the way we do ?
Chris, what can I say ? Outstanding ! The addition of flageolets was a fantastic idea and all the ingredients that went into putting it together. Jarmo: We appreciate how busy you are , wherever you are , we are hoping all is well and look forward to your feedback when time allows.
Sounds heavenly Buba. as for the oysters, it's a fav of mine. If you can remember , pics would be so nice to see.
C'mon Eh !   (best laugh tonight thanks !) lol
Crock pot stew with Guinness.
KK, looks fantastic ! That is cooked to absolute perfection. Is that rapini on the side ? I really enjoy rapini cooked then drizzled with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon , salt and pepper. FF: Said just like that but spelled "Rosebeef" !