or Connect

Posts by petalsandcoco

Ordo :  I was in the middle of posting , and all of a sudden , Ay, Caramba, there you were. Oh my Ordo, what can I say ? First of all , the pictures - extraordinaire !  Pasta al uova & futtuccini - wonderful creations.    I look at these sensational  pictures of everyones's hard work/talent and love  and I get this overwhelming sensation to reach into the screen and grab one.....shame on me, but you're truly the beautiful and generous kind of folks everyone should come...
Sunday I had to make these for Monday luncheon at work. Nothing complicated just long to make.   Samosa    For the dough ( I will post my recipe for a single batch as I have mine set for 4 times)   1/4 cup canola oil 2/3 cup water 2 cups flour 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp baking powder   I will post the "how to"  beside the pics.    In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and water. In another bowl, whisk flour, salt and baking powder.     Stir 2/3 of the oil-water...
Nothing elaborate, simply poached eggs on puff the other day.
Just Lovely Chris ! We are all kissable after lots of garlic.  Welcome back.  We are all looking forward to your contribution to the flour thread. 
Sounds great FF, I would want to make sure that it doesn't out. Indirect heat is the way to go. Your serving the very things I enjoy. With your skills on the grill , I have no doubt it will be an eventful and enjoyable evening. 
@ Teamfat: Folks we have the first pasta entry and it's looking terrific. Warm buttered noodles with Parm, who doesn't love that ? Great job Teamfat !   @ Butzy: I don't think we could ever get tired of seeing bread, its essential to everyday living and there is always something to be learned. (I read the no-knead thread and was wondering if you should up the yeast- a thought) Have you ever made Dosa ?   @ Kgirl: Nice job on the semolina sheets for the lasagna. Did you...
Nice going there Chris. I can see that with a wasabi mayo.
Fantastic Pictures Chris, it is a place I would like to see one day.  BTW we missed you and hope you are well rested.
That's how I do it as well, season all over, salt and pepper . Some folks drizzle a touch of oil over that dry rub, but it's totally up to you.
 Always use the proper utensil.    ps. Kuan , I held my breath for that fruit cutting video.