or Connect

Posts by petalsandcoco

Right, simply put , creamy A silky velvety mouth feel , varying in consistancy. A filling, a sauce, custard, pudding, mashed potatoes..... @ Pan : it can be referred to as that also .
Love the crème caramel and French toast KK. So many great dishes and various techniques displayed, can't wait to hear who you have chosen Teamfat .
Making the patties with just the meat does it for me. I can see adding an egg with double the meat but even then ..... All that flour ? You should let the meat speak for itself. The burger will not fall apart if you don't add the flour or egg , is that the fear ?
Can't wait to see it KK Hayden : Those are magazine quality pics and your dishes look amazing.
Plating ideas for you Dave ,
Baroque design mold :
Yes, there are also molds that can be used. Roll out fondant , drape and fill mold , unmold , place on cake making sure the ends match . Hand painted or airbrushed. Molds cost about 10.00 - 20.00 a piece . Intricate designs cost more. There are 5-6 molds for that cake . They also used a stencil for the middle of the gold frame.
I agree with you FF, they look so appetizing. Nicely done Nicko, just they I like them.
Nice job Kimmit !That is exactly how I still make them.If kept in a cool area , there is no problem making it during the summer months. Display an hour prior to serving.
Nice choice ! Petals.