or Connect

Posts by petalsandcoco

Jarmo is more than likely knee deep in mind blowing culinary creativity, in the meantime we must be patient......just like cooking a stew. Ordo , it's just sheer enjoyment to participate when time allows it.
@ homecookproject , Welcome to the challenge , for a first entry , it looks fantastic ! Thanks for sharing your technique and pics with us. Looking forward to hearing more about you and all your fine dishes. @ KK , your stews are absolutely mouthwatering ! I don't know if you got a new camera but your pics just seem to pop. @ Chris , yes, I've always believed this to be true. @ Teamfat , it's only missing a dumpling
Thank you FF, it was a switch from the regular type. I saw Bruno Albouze make one with lemon and decided to try it with cherry. I unmolded it and then lined the outside with lady fingers. I served it very cold. As you mentioned , it had the undertone of a Black Forest cake.As far as the alcohol. I usually spray one type or another in my desserts but this time I didn't. Making it round was different as well. Sometimes you just want to put your own spin on a dish and make...
Wonderful looking food everyone. Chris , that dish looks so inviting. I was recently served a nice meal at my niece's home , grilled salmon with whipped avocado piped on top. Of course I had to share it with you.
That is another fav of mine. Actually , it's a meal in itself.
Lovely looking plum tart Terry. I made a no fail Tiramisu a few days ago and this one has a twist to it, a cherry twist.
Lol, 😊 my fault, trying to cover threads too fast. Let me get a glass of wine and relax ! Fine looking pizza , luv rocket .
It boils down to what you have been taught as BDL mentionned.  Don't most schools teach with a needle ? For those that can do it with knots, why not ?  Why should it matter if the desired result was achieved in the end ?
You are in our thoughts Lagom, such a sad time for you all.
Now hold on .......lol Jake, don't forget the choice of nuts you can use or herbs and just about everything else for that matter. (if this was already covered , then never mind)